Episode 12: Spell It Out

Here's a new chapter. Thanks to ECHO-173 for help making this chapter.

Lucy and her pet bat, Fangs, come walking home at night, and enter the house with lightning flashing for their entrance.

Lucy: (content) I so enjoy our nightly strolls, Fangs.

Fangs squeaks in agreement.

Leni: (off-screen) Guys, this looks so good!

Lori: (also off-screen) We should literally be interior designers!

Lucy goes upstairs to see what they're talking about and finds her siblings painting the bathroom pink; Fangs flies away.

Lucy: Hey, guys. (her siblings gasp in surprise at her appearance) Why are you painting the bathroom my least favorite color?

Lynn: Uh, duh! We all voted on it at the sibling meeting, remember?

Flashback to the meeting; all the siblings except Lucy are gathered.

Lori: So, based on the leftover paint in the garage, are options are pink... (giggles) ...or black. All in favor of pink?

Lori's Siblings: (raise their hands) AYE!

Lori: (squeals) We all agree. Pink it is!

End flashback.

Lucy: Sigh. Well, I wasn't there. But of course, as usual, no one noticed.

Lola: Oh, come on! Exaggerate much?

While Leni is painting, she accidentally hits Lucy, stroking her with pink paint.

Leni: Whoops. Sorry, I didn't notice you. (Pokes Lucy's nose)

******

Lucy, Fangs, and the pets are performing a séance in the den.

Lucy: Oh, spirits, I summon thee-

Lori suddenly shrieks.

Lori: (on her phone) What?! No, she did NOT!

Lucy and the animals disregard it and resume their séance.

Lucy: Oh, spirits, I summon thee-

Lincoln comes screaming in with his laptop while wearing viking attire. His viking helmet was green while he had a pink belt buckle on.

Lincoln: (to his online friends) Okay, first we send in recon falcons to assess the enemy's firepower!

Lucy: Grr... (regains her composure) Oh, spirits-

Suddenly, Lynn enters practicing as crew coxswain with the twins rowing and Lily riding in a sailor outfit.

Lynn: (on a megaphone) Easy on starboard! And stroke! Stroke! Stroke!

Lucy: Ugh! (goes into the living room to talk to her siblings who are doing their things at once.) Guys, could you keep it down? I'm trying to contact- (gets hit by Lily's oar and is sent flying back into the den.) Oof!

Lucy fell to the ground while Lincoln set his laptop on the table, luckily a set of eyes noticed the passed out goth girl.

Wanda: Um, sport, your sister is on the ground.

Cosmo: She looks out cold from the oar to the face.

Lincoln: What are you-- (sees Lucy) OH! Lucy, um one second guys. Family emergency. (ducks down to Lucy and whispers) I wish she was okay.

After a quick poof, Lucy was back on her feet as she stood up with just a light head.

Lucy: What happened... Never mind, I need to be somewhere quite. (leaves the room)