Episode 7: The Zappys

Here's the next episode! It's another Oh Yeah! Cartoons episode, Ep. 7 too! Feel free to share this story with others and share ideas in the comments! Enjoy!

It was nighttime in Royal Woods and in the bathroom of the Loud House, Lincoln was wiggling his front teeth.

Lincoln: Oh, drat!

Cosmo and Wanda appear in night clothes with Cosmo holding a teddy bear.

Cosmo: Uh, what's wrong Lincoln?

Lincoln: It's terrible! My tooth is loose! Hey, you're my fairy godparents, can you guys fix it so it won't fall out?

Cosmo: Woah, sorry Lincoln, but that's tooth fairy territory.

Lincoln: She's real? I always thought it was my parents.

Wanda: Oh, the Tooth Fairy. Why is she the most popular fairy?

Cosmo: What did you expect? She puts money under people's pillows. She bribes every kid in the world.

Lincoln: Too bad. These teeth were my only defining feature outside of my white hair.

Lincoln walked downstairs with his godparents.

Wanda: (poofs with Cosmo near Loud Sister's awards) Wow! Must be nice to have all those awards.

Cosmo: We've never won anything.

Suddenly a Fairy wearing a mailman's uniform poofed into the living room.

Fairy Mailman: Message for Cosmo and Wanda, (unfolds the letter) Roses are red, violets are blue, Sugar is sweet.... and you guys have been nominated for our "Outstanding GodParenting Addition" at this year's Zappy Awards!

Lincoln: That doesn't rhyme.

Cosmo: Who cares! Did you hear that, Wanda?

Cosmo and Wanda: We're up for a Zappy!

Wanda: We've never been nominated for anything before.

Lincoln: Why not?

Cosmo: Well, Lincoln, our godparent career is been specialled with...uh...what's the word I'm looking for, dearest?

Wanda: Failures.

Cosmo: Yeah, yeah, that's it! Yeah... (depressed) that's it...

Lincoln: It says here... that I have to come with you.

Cosmo and Wanda: What are we waiting for?

Cosmo and Wanda pull out their wands and poof away with Lincoln along to Fairy World.

*****

Situated on clouds up in the heavens. The roads are rainbows, as well as the bridge down to Earth.

Lincoln and his godparents poof into the world, Lincoln looked at the bridge in confusion

Lincoln: What's with the bridge, can't you