Episode 5: No Such Thing As Luck Pt. 1

Here's the next chapter, enjoy!

In the Loud House, Lincoln is enjoying a bowl of Aw, Nuts cereal for breakfast, and reading a comic book when his sisters come in.

Lori: Hey, you guys! Don't forget my golf tournament's this afternoon. (Lincoln ducks under the table.) You're all going to be there to support me, right?

Lincoln could sisters all agree that they'll be there.

Leni: And after that, you're all coming to my charity fashion show, right?

Lincoln heard another chorus of different confirming noises from his sisters.

Lucy: And after that, don't forget my grave-digging competition.

They all say that they are. Lincoln crawls out from under the table and comes across Lily.

Lily: Inkin'!

Lincoln: Shh!

He notices her bottle on the top of the fridge and puts her on Lana's skateboard; the board collides with the fridge and the bottle drops right into her hands letting her drink the contents from it. Lincoln escapes to the living room then upstairs without his sisters seeing him and sighs with relief. C&W poof into the room as buttons on his shirt.

Cosmo: (holds up a score card with 10 on it) Nice job!

Wanda: I gotta ask sport, why do you hide from your sisters when they trying to get you to go to their activities.

Lincoln: Have you seen my life? 

Lincoln showed his fairies his calendar schedule, filled up with his sisters' faces indicating an event for them specifically.

Lincoln: With ten sisters, my calendar's booked every day with stuff. I'm supposed to go to rodeos, pageants, and open mic nights... Once in a while, a guy just needs some time to himself.

Cosmo: Which makes sense for you. You barely get any time to yourself.

Suddenly, Lynn shoulder-tackles Lincoln.

Lynn: Hey, Lincoln! You're coming to my softball game today, right?

Lincoln: (to himself) Dang it. Should've done a head count." (to Lynn) Actually, Lynn, I've got some important business to attend to. Like Ace Savvy VS the Card Shark. (holds out comic)

Lynn: Lame. My team has won our last six games, and you're the only member of this family who hasn't come out to support me. 

Lincoln: That's because I was supporting six other sisters at their things. Sorry, Lynn, I just can't do it today.

Lynn: (holding her bat threateningly) Sure you won't reconsider?

Lincoln: You really want to go down that route?

Lynn: I think I know more than you stick-coln, I've...

As Lynn rambled on about her achievements in sports and Lincoln's lack of, Lincoln looked down on his fairies with one hand behind his back. C&W raise their wands and poofed a baseball into Lincoln's hidden hand.

Lincoln: Flyball!

Lincoln threw the baseball over into the hall and out of pure instinct, dove after the ball. Unknowingly throwing herself down the stairs, however, she did catch the ball.

Lynn: Out!!! Ha Ha Ha- Wait a minute.

Lynn looked upstairs and saw Lincoln had fled to his room while Lincoln.

Lynn: What... How... Why you... MOM!!!

****

Lincoln was now at the game with his family and Bobby in the bleachers. Looking with an annoyed on his face, C&W were disguised as balloons. He was forced to come by his mother and father. The mascot comes out onto the field and does a somersault.