Episode 6: No Such Thing As Luck Pt. 2

Here's the next episode! Feel free to share this story with others and share ideas in the comments! Enjoy!

In the bathroom, Lynn was walking to the sink to wash her hands, after having used the toilet to relieve herself. She got to the sink and turned the knobs to run some water. But nothing came out.

Lynn: Huh? What's up with the water? Did Lincoln use the bathroom before me?

Suddenly, the faucet burst in Lynn's face, spraying her with water.

Lynn: Gack!!

Lynn pushed her hands against the water, she was pushed back by the pressure, however. She slipped and fell into the bathtub, the impact somehow causing the shower head to spray out water. 

Lynn: Gah!!

Lynn stumbled out of the tub and onto the toilet, only for it to suddenly become a geyser, and shot her into the ceiling. Lynn flopped onto the floor. She slowly got up and limped out of the room, sore from the onslaught of water spraying her. Lynn looked at Lincoln's now-closed door.

Lynn: (muttering) Bad... Luck... Ugh...

Lynn then limped into her room, she stumbled over to her bed, only to kick one of the many balls laying around her side of the room. The ball then bumped into a pair of roller blades which then rolled into a bat that fell over into a hockey stick which tipped over and tapped a bowling ball on the shelf above it. 

Causing it to roll along the shelf into a trophy with a triangle base, this the angle of the triangle base caused the bowling ball to roll off of the shelf and land directly on Lynn's foot. The sporty Loud screamed in silence as she didn't know the other Louds were asleep. Lynn bounced around on one foot in pain, she then slammed into her wall as she was in the dark and couldn't correctly early.

Lynn's items on her shelf fell onto her head, in the following order; a softball, a 15lb dumbbell, a football helmet, and finally a trophy of actual solid gold, roughly 30lbs. Lynn lost consciousness after that.

****

In the morning, Lynn stumbled out of her room, and downstairs where the family was eating breakfast. Lincoln wasn't there, however.

Lucy: (sees Lynn) Lynn, the dying look is my thing.

Lynn: I didn't choose to do this look!

Rita: Are you okay, sweetie? I can call your coach and tell him you can't come to practice.

Lynn: Yeah! I can't still go to practice!

Lynn then sat down to eat breakfast, but before she could even touch her p, her chair broke under her.

Lynn: GAH!!! MOM LINCOLN'S BAD LUCK  IS MESSING WITH ME!!!

Luna: Dude, Lincoln left about 5 minutes before you woke up.

Luan: Yeah! If you're expecting bright-eyed and bushy-tail go catch a squirrel! Hahaha! Get it!

Lynn rolled her eyes at Luan's pun. Then Leni seemed to remember something.

Leni: Oh! Lincy left a note!

Leni took the note out of her purse and Lori raised an eyebrow.

Lori: Why did you take it?

Leni: I dunno. (everyone else faces palms, reads the note) "To Lynn. Have you ever heard of Karma? Signed Lincoln."

Luna: Like "You do something good, something good happens to you." and "If you do something bad something bad happens to you"?

Lynn: Ha! As if I have bad karma! My Karma is nothing but good!

As if by fate, Lynn took one step to a different chair, Lily rolled one of her toys toward Lynn, who stepped on it and immediately slipped her foot out from under her. As Lynn fell flat on her back, the toy car shot into Lynn Sr.'s face, who was carrying a frying pan with bacon in it. When the toy hit him, he shot back and tossed the contents of the pan up, causing hot grease and bacon to land on Lynn Jr.