part 2

i can not believe that i just fucking made an appointment with a sex therapist. do i tell my boyfriend André. like i have no idea. i'm not gonna tell him. good for me though he's on a work trip so i don't have to worry about seeing him for a little bit. my appointment is for tomorrow at 11 and i'm so fucking nervous. i get in the shower and then get ready for bed. i bark get any sleep knowing what's going to happen in the morning. i try to put on something cute but comfy and go and put some makeup on.

i put this on ^^^^ I got in my car, got some starbucks then drove to the office

i put this on ^^^^
I got in my car, got some starbucks then drove to the office. i arrive and it is probably one of the nicest offices that i have ever seen. it is so modern and clean which kinda made me more nervous. i grab my purse and walk into the building. i am greated with a lovely cedar smell and a nice cold breeze from the air conditioner. i walk up to the desk and sat behind is the secretary. a young kid probably like 19 or 20. i say that only being 22. he looks up. beautiful boy. Big blue eyes, dark hair and olive skin damn.
"hi, do you have an appointment?"
"yes with Dr. Giovanni"
"alright"
he clicks a couple things on his computer and hands me some paper work.
"if you could just fill these papers out that would be great, you can have a seat over there."
i smiled
"thank you"
i went and sat down and filled out the paper work just stating i can't sue and shit like that. i finish up and bring it back the secretary.
"thank you so much, you can sit back down and wait for Dr. Giovanni to come and get you"
i smile and sit back down. i feel like i'm gonna vomit and my leg is bouncing i'm so ducking nervous. i hear some footsteps and see a girl walking out of the hallway. she is very smiley but she also kinda looks sleepy. her being happy kinda settled me a bit but not fully. i hear a door open down the hall and hear footsteps leading up to me and i here a deep voice call my name.
"Ilana?"
i turn around and almost vomit right then and there. standing there is the most attractive man that i have ever laid my eyes on in my entire life. a italian stud.

my heart skips a beat"y-yes that's me" he give me sexy mother fucking smirk"you can follow me to my office"i get up and walk behind him down the hall stumbling over my feet

"y-yes that's me"
he give me sexy mother fucking smirk
"you can follow me to my office"
i get up and walk behind him down the hall stumbling over my feet. we get to his room and he opens the door.
"ladies first"
he gestures into the room.
"please have a seat on the couch"
i walk in and take a seat on the dark brown leather couch and he sits across from me at his desk.
"so why don't introduce myself to you before we get into it."
"ok"
"so my name is giovanni, but you can gio. i have a wife and i live about 10 minutes from here. your turn"
"my name is ilana, you can call me lana. i have a boyfriend named André, and i live like 15 minutes from here."
"sounds good, so i'm gonna assume you are here because of André?"
"that and some personal reasons"
"and those are?"
"i don't really wanna say"
"listen i know we just met like 2 minutes ago but in order for me to help you, i need to know"
"fine"
"so..."
"i don't know how to masturbate and i've never had an orgasm in my life"