part 9

i looked up at her with a red face.
"nobody..."
"what the fuck lana, im your best friend, just tell me."
"fine but promise not to give me your unimportant opinion."
"lana i'll give my opinion where is it needed ok?"
"fine."
"so who was it?!??!"
"my sex therapist."
she jumped up off the couch and stared at me
"YOUR FUCKING SEX THERAPIST???"
"yea..."
"GIRL"
"what"
"did you fuck him?"
"ok so basically he told me to tell him everything that i've been having a problem with lately and i told him i didn't know how to pleasure myself and i've never had an orgasm before so he told me that he had to teach me how to pleasure myself. originally he was just going to have me do it myself but i couldn't do it so he took over and when i tell you it was the best feeling in the world, it was better."
"damn, he hot?"
"smoking"
"single"
"married"
"HES MARRIED LANA???"
"yea..."
"what's his name?"
"Giovanni."
"that's hot"
"but it's not his real name"
"huh?
"he told me that giovanni is his fake name so that his wife doesn't know he's a sex therapist. he tells her that he's a regular therapist."
"damn, he's kinda wrong for that tho."
"yea 100%"
i looked at her.
"why you all dressed up."
"i'm going out with my sister and her husband, hoping to meet someone while i'm out, you should come, stop feeling bad for yourself and have some fun for once."
"kaiya it's already so late, i just don't really want to."
she grabbed my hand and dragged me into my bedroom and pushed me onto my bed as she went and raided my closet trying to find something for me to wear.
"really kaiya, i just don- "
she held up a dress id had never worn and was waiting for the right time to and it was so gorgeous.
"you're really gonna let this dress go to waste."
she threw it at me
"put that shit on"
she then went searching for a pair of shoes as i got up and went to put the dress on. she threw me my favorite pair of sparkly heels. i put the dress and heels on, put my hair in a tight low ponytail and quickly put some makeup on. i did feel pretty. i haven't felt pretty in a long time. i walked out to show kaiya who was eating my food from my fridge.
"see, i knew you'd looking fucking hot."
she put the food away.
"let's go bitch."