part 7

"WHO THE FUCK DOES THIS MAN THINK HE IS! i won't ever use these toys. never."
it's about time for bed and i'm eyeing those toys. i'm so horny right now and those sitting just 10 feet from me aren't helping... i folded. i got up and grabbed the box and brought it to my bed. there were literally so many to chose from. i picked a couple because my next appointment was very soon and i didn't think id have the time to use just one every night. i picked the buttplug, the lush toy, (basically you put it in your vagina, it stays there, and you can control the strength of the vibrations) and the clit pill vibrator, and lastly the nipple clamps. I turned on the lush and put it in, put the butt plug in and then attached the nipple clamps. everything felt really good and i was super wet. i made the vibrations fast and slow and pushed the pill into my clit. nothing was working. it felt really good but i couldn't have a orgasm. i was getting really frustrated to why he could only make me cum and i couldn't even make myself cum. i took everything off and threw it on the floor and started crying. i was so sexually frustrated and confused that i just needed to feel a little relief and crying was the last resort. nobody could make me feel that way except gio. i picked up my phone and dialed a number i thought i never would. it rang twice and i heard a soft female voice pick up the phone.
"hello?"
"hi, my name is lana, im one of gi- your husbands patients, and i was wondering if he was home because i need to talk to him."
fuck i almost forgot that his name isn't actually gio, he should def tell me his real name so this shot doesn't happen again.
"yes sweetie, one second while i go grab him."
"ok thank you."
it took about two minutes for him to pick up and i heard some yelling in the background as well.
"well well well, if it isn't little miss ilana."
my heart skipped a beat
"hi gio"
"what's up hun."
"i'm just gonna get straight to the point here, those toys aren't making me cum, my husband can't make me cum, i can't make me cum, but you can."
"i have that effect on people"
"can you please just be serious."
"i don't know what you want me to say lana."
"can you come over gio?..."