part 4

my heart fell down to my toes and i felt my face turn a bright shade of red
"what the fuck?" and i sat straight up in my seat.
"didn't you say you wanted you wanted to learn how to pleasure yourself?"
"yea but not by getting naked in front of you"
"listen hun, im a trained professional" and he scooted his chair closer to me.
"so your telling me that you have done this before with other women." he put his strong hand on my thigh and i felt butterflies in my stomach and i looked down at his huge vainy hands. ducking hell i would love to feel those things inside me fuck.
"i have done this to plenty of women before and they have loved it, i know we just met but could you please just trust me."
something inside me really did want to trust because this hot ass man sitting in front of me wants to show me how to masturbate but the other part of me knows i have a boyfriend and this might be cheating on him.
"fine but like can i just put my hand in my pants instead of getting naked in front of you."
"i'm sure you have a beautiful body under those pants so there is nothing to be insecure about and i need to be able to see what you are doing to tell you what you are doing wrong."
i took a deep breath "fine," i stood up and began pulling my pants down, i could feel his eyes glaring at my body, that made me start to sweat.
"could you maybe turn around while i'm changing"
"yea sure" he turns around in his seat and i finish taking my pants off and then my underwear and sit back on the couch with my thighs closed and my hands covering the top of my vagina.
"ok i'm all set"
he turns back around and comes and sits next to me on the couch.
"i knew you were beautiful but damn" i got very flustered by that.
"thank you"
"sure mama" fucking hell bro this man doesn't know what he's doing to me. he grabbed my right thigh, the one that was closest to him and he pulled it closer to him spreading my thighs apart. he pushed the other one father away as well. as a reflex i immediately covered my vagina with my hands. he took one hand at a time and made me sit on them.
"since this is your first time, im gonna show you everything, then it'll be your turn."
he looks at my vagina and studied it. it made me feel a way that i have never felt before.
"you have a beautiful pink pussy, honest, prettiest pussy i've seen in a while."
"th-th-thank y-you"
he smiled
"so before we even touch the pussy, you need to get into the mood, weather that is watching porn or looking at pictures or listening to music or even just feeling yourself up. so the only thing that we can really do right now is feel you up. from my past experiences, women love to have their tits played with, would you wanna try that"
"y-yea sure"
he took off my sweatshirt and pulled the straps of my tank off my shoulders. he then took the front of my tank top and stuck it underneath my tits and revealing my hard sensitive nipples.
"beautiful tits too there ilana."
i blushed. he took the tip of his finger and traced the outside of one of my nipples. i twitched a bit at his touch
"i'm gonna assume that your boyfriend has never touched you like this." as he continued to graze my nipple.
"n-no he just fucks me to cum"
he pinches my nipple and i wince
"well that's gonna change.."

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐! 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢!