part 14

"yes actually, i would."
i went and sat down next to her. i explained absolutely everything to her. the sex therapist, kaiya and laila's dad issue, my boyfriend not making me cum, my boyfriend being gay, and everything in between. she didn't say anything or ask any questions throughout the whole explanation. she just sat there and took everything in.
"damn lana."
"oh i also forgot. i just broke up with andre. not sure if you saw us go outside into the hallway and he never came back in. that's why. he was trying to fuck me in the hallway and i asked him four time to stop before i screamed at him and he eventually stopped."
"what the fuck is wrong him. like genuinely."
"that's what i asked myself everyday i was with that man."
"i'm gonna go get leo. he's been in there since this morning and hasn't eaten anything."
i walk over to the bedroom and knock on the door.
"it's lana, everyone's gone."
i open the door, it was unlocked.
"leo i thought i said to lock the door."
he wasn't in there. i looked everywhere in my room. couldn't find him so i decided to call him.
"hey lana"
"leo where did you go and how."
"you act like i don't have a wife that's been looking for me and i was really hungry."
"ok but how did you get out of my apartment without getting caught?"
"i'm gonna be honest, your room is only like 2 floors from the ground so i jumped."
"your fucking with me. you didn't even tell me in case you got hurt and couldn't get up."
"no because you wouldn't of let me so i just did it."
"ei ya yai"
"hey so laila's gonna be out tonight and she's staying over her friends house. wanna come over, i wanna show you something."
"i can't i'm so sorry. i promised my little brother that id bring him shopping for his birthday and get him ice cream."
"can i come."
"he has the biggest mouth if anybody i've ever met and would blab to my parents that a boy was with us and it wasn't andre."
"i'll just pretend to be your gay best friend, please i wanna go with you and meet your brother."
"ok fine but show up in booty shorts and a crop top.."