part 13

i slept so good that night. better than i have ever before. right on his chest peacefully. i woke up before him. i got up grabbed his button up, put it on and buttoned one or two buttons. went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, pee, and clean my face. i brushed my hair and put it up into a messy bun. i went back into the bedroom and he was still sleeping so i decided to go make him some breakfast. i went into the kitchen and pretty much had a heart attack.
"SURPRISE!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"
fuck, i forgot it was my birthday. i was only turning 23 so it like didn't even matter. it was a filler year. so i didn't pay attention. but fucking everyone was there. my mom, my dad, kaiya, laila, andre, my sister tanner, my brother graham, my auntie, my uncle weston and their two kids. fucking everybody and i have a dude that i cheated on my boyfriend with who also cheated on his wife in my bedroom. fuck. what am i going to do.
"oh my god!! thank you everybody. i was not expecting this!!"
i went around and gave everyone hugs and kisses.
"hey i'm gonna go put on some better clothes ok? i'll be fast."
i fucking sprinted to my bedroom to where leo was sitting up on my bed on his phone.
"MY WHOLE FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND EVERYONE IVE EVER KNOWN IS HERE RIGHT NOW."
"huh?"
"that includes your wife and my boyfriend."
"wait why, what do you mean."
"it's my birthday. i completely forgot and they all came and threw a surprise party for me."
"aw that's so n-"
a knock on the door
"hey lan-"
my sister tanner walks in. i stare at her. she looks back and forth from me to leo a couple times.
"tanner it's not what it looks like."
"it looks like your cheating on your boyfriend with laila's husband."
"ok maybe it is what it looks like, but i can explain."
"i don't really know if i wanna hear the explanation."
"i'll explain everything later tanner but please don't say anything to anybody. PLEASE!"
she rolls her eyes and leaves my room.
"i'll deal with her later but for now what the fuck do i do with you."
"i have no problem staying in your room till they leave."
"are you sure?"
"yea as long as i get to explore in here for a little bit."
"i don't fucking care, your not gonna find anything too interesting. maybe the sex toys that you bought me but nothing other than that."
"i'll find something."
"alright"
i went into my closet and grabbed a pair of mom jeans and a crop top. put some makeup on.
"alright i'm gonna head out. please lock the door when i leave. i don't need someone coming in and finding a random man in my bed."
"will do."
i smiled at him, i ran over and gave him a kiss. he kissed me back and slapped my ass as i walked away and i closed the door behind me. i went to the party and i got a dirty look from tanner. i smiled at her just to make her mad. andre was waking up to me.
"hey can i talk to you."
my heart stopped for a second.
"yea sure what's up."
he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the hallway outside my apartment.
"everything alright."
he kissed me. hard.
"i've missed you so much baby, so much."
"i-i missed you too."
i said quietly. 
"how was your trip."
"please stop talking."
he was kissing my neck and practically pushing himself onto me while starting to pull my clothes off.
"andre not in the hallway."
"shhh babe"
"andre please not now."
"it's ok shhh."
he wouldn't stop.
"ANDRE I SAID STOP."
that made him jump a little, i pulled back from him and he didn't say anything.
"i'm-i'm sorry."
i fell on the floor and started crying once again. he sat next to me.
"i'm sorry alana"
i held my head in my hands.
"andre i think we need to break up."
"alana please i'm so sorry i didn't know you were gonna be upset about it an-"
"i know your cheating on me. i know your gay."
"w-what."
"don't fucking play dumb with me andre, i don't know one fucking business that lets you go on business trips every week, i've had enough of being treated like i'm a piece of shit. i deserve so much better. i don't fucking care that your gay, i care that you fucking lead me on for two years andre. two fucking years that i'll never get back."
he stays silent staring at the wall in front of him.
"really... you have nothing to say to me."
i huff and start to stand up, i start to open my door.
"lana?"
"yes..."
"please don't tell anyone that i'm gay."
"you're fucking with me right."
i opened the door and slammed it on his face. no i have to deal with my whole family. i went in and grabbed the strongest alcohol that i could find and took three shots of it. it was only 11 in the morning and i was already getting shit faced. my mom sat me down and was trying to talk to me but i was just not listening. they ordered food and i ate. i just wasn't in a good mood. once the alcohol left my system and i wasn't super drunk anymore. i apologized to everyone for being such a bitch i told them i had a rough night and wasn't expecting company. i thanked everyone for coming as the left. the last person still here was tanner. i closed the door, turned around and she was sitting on my couch.
"care to explain"