part 6

i woke up from one of the best naps i've ever had to some weird ass noise coming from across the room. i open my eyes to see gio sitting at his desk smelling my thong and fucking moaning. what the hell and he's stroking himself. hell no.
"what the fuck are you doing"
he doesn't seem startled or even embarrassed.
"what do you mean"
"ur fucking smelling my thong and jerking off"
"yea and what about it"
"you don't think that's fucking weird"
"you expect me to eat you out no problem and pleasure you without pleasuring myself?"
"oh i, never thought of it that way but i still find it weird that your smelling my thong"
"but you don't find in weird that i was just eating you out and my nose was in your vagina"
"oh.."
he's really making me look like an idiot right now
"yea i had a boner that entire time, sure it's my job to do shit like this but i gotta think about myself sometimes."
"does your wife know that this is your job"
i suddenly feel uncomfortable and cover myself with the blanket.
"you really think my wife would be ok with me doing shit like this, absolutely not, she thinks i'm a regular therapist, my name isn't actually gio"
"ok shit really."
"yea i'm not that much of an idiot, but she sure is. anyway, you gonna go back to sleep or..."
"why so you can continue to jerk off"
"i mean i won't deny it."
"yea i'll leave."
i get up and grab my clothes and begin to put them on. i go over to gio who still has my thong and i try and grab it.
"can i have that please"
"no this is mine now, hands off, maybe it'll make you a little horny to go camando."
i roll my eyes and put my leggings and i turn around to grab my purse.
"your ass looks good in those things, especially with no underwear."
"shut up"
"hey while you were sleeping i ordered some stuff for you and had my secretary deliver it to your house so it should be there when you get home."
"what did you get me?"
"it's a surprise, but before you come back for a second appointment, which i'm sure you will, please try everything that i sent. i expect a review when i see you next as well as you trying them all in front of me and showing me how you use them to see if i have taught you anything yet."
"oh ok thank you i guess."
"yea sure."
he gets up and walks towards the door and opens it for me.
"i hope to see you soon lana."
"you will" i smile.
i walk out and go to my car and drive home. when i get home i see a good sized box at my front door. damn wtf did he get me. i pick up the box and take it inside. it was pretty heavy. i put it on the counter. i open it and find a shit ton of sex toys and lingerie and a note. "use them all and next time i see you wear one of those outfits underneath your clothes and make sure to bring the toys with you..."