part 11

i just stared at him. i had no words, i couldn't even call him gio either because that was his fake name and kaiya would for sure know who that is. i said the only thing i could've.
"do i know you?"
that pissed him off for sure.
"from high school? i'm leonardo davinci?"
"oh shit yea!"
i got up and gave him a hug, he whispered in my ear.
"please don't say anything."
i whispered back
"i wouldn't do that to you."
i pulled away from him and sat back down.
"what a small world" i said
"truly is" laila said
"if you would excuse me, im going to use the bathroom."
i got up and walked to the bathroom. how the fuck could something like this happen. my best friends sister is married to the only person that can make me cum. what the fuck. i go into the bathroom and stare at myself in the mirror. i cannot go see him ever again. ever again. he's has the perfect life and i can't be the one to screw that up. life sucks really hard sometimes. i couldn't go back out there. i called for an uber and texted kaiya and apologized to her about leaving so early. i told her i was calling for an uber. she came running into the bathroom.
"lana what's wrong." i started crying again.
"i don't fucking know. i'm just not in the mood to be here right now. i just don't feel good."
"oh i'm sorry babe, you should've just told me that before we left. i wouldn't of made you come with me."
"it's ok, i thought that it was going to be good for me but i just need to sleep."
"let me ask laila if leo can can bring you home."
"oh no please, i don't wanna ruin his night."
"yea but i don't trust middle aged men that drive ubers to be around a vulnerable young women."
i didn't say anything.
"please just let leo take you."
"ok fine"
she grabbed my arm and brought me back out to where laila and leo were. leo looked at me.
"ready to go."
"yea"