part 10

i grabbed my purse and followed kaiya to her car.
"where are we even going anyway."
"just the bar down the street"
"oh shit the one with the fire red sangria"
"yup, you should totally get drunk until you black out tonight, you deserve it."
i smile at her. the rest of the car ride consists of singing taylor swift and a mix of rap music. we pull into the parking lot and it's bumping. so many people are already there.
"laila's (kaiya's twin sister) husband has connections and was alble to get us in."
"oh no shit"
"yea"
we walk toward the front of the line to where the bouncer is and showed him our IDs and told him we were with laila and leonardo (laila's husband) and he let us in.
"shit we should go out with them more often."
"that's what i was thinking."
we entered the bar and it was so loud i felt like i was screaming.
"KAIYA, ARE THEY HERE YET"
"YEA LETS TRY TO FIND THEM"
"OK"
we walk around for a bit until kaiya sees laila and waves me on to walk towards she is. we walk over to and kaiya gives laila a hug and i give laila a hug as well.
"where's leonardo?"
"he just went to the bar to get us a drink, kai, i ordered you a vodka cranberry and lana i ordered you a red sangria."
"you know us so well."
we chat for a little bit until leonardo comes up behind laila and puts the drinks on the table.
"here you go ladies"
his voice sounds familiar and i look at him and my heart absolutely falls out of my ass. i didn't say anything just stared until he looked at me. we made eye contact, he spoke up first and looked just as startled as i did.
"lana?"
it was fucking Gio.

—————————————————————————
hey guys!! sorry this chapter was so short, i just kinda wanted to leave you on a cliff hanger. please leave comments; i love to hear about how you all feel about my story. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING IT!!! i really appreciate it. also i don't really have a schedule for when i post, it's kinda just when i feel inspired. again thank you so much for reading ❤️❤️
love,
your very own flower babe