part 12

we walked out to the car in silence.
"thank you again for bringing me home, you really didn't have too."
we got into the car
"it was my idea. when you went to the bathroom you looked upset and i asked kaiya if you were ok and if you needed a ride home because id be willing to take you."
"thank you"
i said sincerely.
"it's really no problem, i wanted a chance to talk to you anyway. you look really nice tonight by the way."
WHY THE FUCK IS HE DOING THIS TO ME
"talk about what" i completely ignored the fact that he basically called me hot.
"the phone call that received tonight before i left."
"why are you doing this to me? you have a wife, a family, a perfect life."
"i'm gonna be honest lana. i've never put my hands on a patient before i did with you, something about when you walked into my office, it was like i've never seen someone like you before."
"you have a wife leo..."
"yea a trifling two-timing cheater as a wife."
"what?"
"yea she has cheated on me more than 4 times, and i can't leave her because of the deal i made with her dad."
"what deal"
"he pays off all my parents debt, which he did, in exchange for me to marry his daughter. if i leave her, he will do something very bad to me and my parents."
"that's kaiya's dad too?"
"yea"
this was a lot to take in. i was quiet for a while. we pulled up to my apartment building. i didn't get out. he did. he opened my car door and held my hand as i got out of the car.
"let me walk you to your apartment."
i nodded. i was silent for the whole time. we got to my apartment and i unlocked my door and opened it. i walked in and leo stayed outside. i stood in the doorway and looked at him. the sexual tension between us was so fucking strong. it was taking everything in me not to jump on him and eat his lips. it didn't take me long to do so. i jump on him and wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him hard and passionately. he grabbed my ass and kissed me back. we walked into my apartment and he closed my door. he put me on the counter and his hands explored my body. our tongues were fighting for dominance but he won it. i started to unbutton his shirt as he bite my neck. i put my hand on his rock hard abs and licked them up. i pulled away from him and jumped down from the counter. i lead him towards my bedroom. as soon as we got in he almost ripped my dress off of me. he unclipped my bra with one hand and immediately started sucking on my hard sensitive nipples. he squeezed my tits so hard and i felt my pussy starting to get wet. i unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down. he pushed me onto my bed and started at my neck and kissed me all the way down to my ankles. he took my little red thong off with his teeth and threw them onto the floor. he stared at my pussy.
"your already wet huh? a little turned on are we?"
my eyes fluttered and i bit my lip. he got onto his stomach and put my legs on his shoulders. he spit on my clit and quickly gave it a little lick. which made me let out a soft moan. he looked up at me and smiled. he put his mouth on my pussy and flicked my clit with his tongue. my eyes were rolling into the back of my head as i squeezed my tits for extra stimulation. he continued to put two fingers deep inside of my pussy reaching my
g-spot. the knot in my stomach started to form faster than last time. it was stronger than last. my moans got louder and my breathing got quicker. he licked faster and fingered me faster.
"fuckkk, i think i'm gonna c-cumm"
"cum in my mouth baby girl."
the knot got tighter and my body started to build up as my muscles got tight. the knot released and i felt my warm juices overflow leo's mouth. my body was shaking as i moaned leo's name. he licked me one last time and made my body flinch in overstimulation. he brought his hands up to my tits and pinched my sensitive nipples. he took my legs off his shoulders and kissed up my body as he made his way to my mouth. he kissed me passionately while he stuck a finger back into my pussy and took it out. he brought his finger over to me.
"taste yourself"
he put his finger in my mouth. it was a sweet taste.
"your delicious"
i flipped so that i was on top and he was on the bottom. i sat between his legs and stroked his dick threw his boxers trying to make him hard. i didn't break eye contact with him. once his dick stood up i pulled his boxers down. his was fucking huge. i massaged his balls in my palm to slowly stimulate him. i started at the bottom and licked up to the tip like a popsicle making his eyes roll back into his head.
"fuck lana, why do you have to tease me like that."
i sucked on his dick slowly while using my hands to stroke the bottom which can't fit into my mouth.
"i wanna feel inside of you lana."
i pulled myself onto my knees and slowly put his dick into my pussy.
"your so big leo"
"and your so tight babygirl"
i started to go up and down on his dick feeling his tip at my g spot at every thrust. i went faster and my tits started bouncing.
"fuck leo"
"fucking go faster baby"
i bounced faster feeling the knot in my stomach start to build up once again. at every thrust the knot got tighter.
"your gonna cum baby, i can feel it. i'm close to."
i felt his dick start twitch in my pussy. i went faster as i felt i was coming to my climax, my body started to shake and the knot came undone as he gently pushed me off of him and came on my stomach. i fell back onto the bed shaking. we laid there in silence for a couple minutes until i got up and went into the bathroom to pee and clean myself up. i came back out of the bathroom and he was sitting up in bed.
"come here baby"
i go and sit next him, he puts his arm around me and i slump underneath his arm. i snuggled up under the blankets and fell asleep.