part 5

he took his other hand and squeezed my tits. he got even closer to me and started kissing my stomach, he stopped and looked at me.
"this is all apart of the lesson" i nodded
he continued kissing up and down my body. i've never felt this type of sensation before. my whole body was in this not just my vagina. he left bite marks on my neck and made his way down to my tits. he sucked my nipple and circled it with his tongue. i couldn't help but let out a soft moan.
"you like that huh?"
i blushed. he started kiss lower and lower. he sat up and stared at me as he touched my skin and his hand went lower. he laid me back onto the couch and put my leg over his shoulder so that he could get a better angle. he started at my pussy which gave me butterflies. he gave my pussy one lick and i nearly screamed. he gently placed his hand over my pussy.
"shh, you really haven't been pleasured before huh?"
i shook my head no.
"then your gonna like this."
he started slowly using his fingers to circle my clit. slowly adding speed as he went. this was a feeling that i has never felt before. it felt so good. he lifted his fingers and went in with his tongue and mouth. he sucked hard and licked my clit back and forth. he began using his fingers and went in and out hitting my g spot every time. he stopped and looked up at me and i threw my head back at the instant stop of pleasure.
"your so wet babygirl"
"i-i'm sorry"
"don't be"
and he went back in. he licked harder and fingered me faster. i was a moaning mess. i felt a knot in my stomach as he moved faster making me take faster breaths. he noticed my breathing getting faster.
"your close baby but not yet"
he continued to go faster and faster until i was practically screaming. he picked up his mouth and used his fingers to lick me and his other to finger me.
"come on baby your so close"
my body starting cramping up and my eyes rolled back into my head until the knot in my stomach came undone and i felt all my juices release onto his fingers. my clit was pulsing and my heart was racing but my body felt like heaven. he put his fingers in my mouth.
"taste yourself"
i suck on his fingers then he takes them out. and licks my pussy clean.
"tastiest pussy i've had in a while"
i giggle
"so i'm sure you want to take a nap now, after all that was your first orgasm and it was an intense one."
"yea i'm a little sleepy."
"but how are you feeling, was it worth it."
"absolutely, you have no idea"
"well feel free to take a nap here, i don't have another client for an hour and a half."
"ok...i will"
he stands up from the couch and goes into his closet to get me a blanket and a pillow. he picks up my head and places the pillow underneath and puts the blanket over me. i'm still naked but something about this man made me feel safe so i didn't put my clothes on. as soon as i got comfy i feel right to sleep and didn't wake up until i heard something coming from over where 𝚑𝚒𝚜 desk was...

𝙸 𝚊𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚣𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍. 𝙱𝚄𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚂𝙾 𝙼𝚄𝙲𝙷 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙶!!! 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎! 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸'𝚖 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚕. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢!!