part 3

"that's nothing i can't fix"
"so tell me about your problems with André"
"well like i said, he has never made me orgasm, he won't do any other position other than missionary, i continuously fake it to make him feel good about himself and he finishes in like 2 minutes."
that actually felt really good to get off my chest and i just kept rambling on about my issues.
"alright that's a lot to take in, and i'm sorry you have to go through that shit."
i can not stop staring at his vainy hands as he takes notes.
"ok so there isn't really much i can do with just you here about the sex positions except telling you to try and take dominance and get him to move the way you want to. have you tried that"
"no i usually like to be the sub, i like to be man handled"
i look up at him forgetting who i was talking to and my face got so red.
"sorry, i have a problem with rambling and over sharing"
"don't even worry about it, it helps me learn more about you."
he gets up and sits in the lounge chair across/next to the couch im sitting on.
"so if you want to finish with andré, then i suggest taking dominance, try and edge andré give him a blow job or hand job edge him, then have sex. maybe that will make you horny as well and possibly make you cum too."
"ok i'll try"
"alright now let's get to the part of you not knowing how to pleasure yourself."
my stomach dropped and i started to blush again.
"hey don't be embarrassed, this is completely normal, a lot of females don't know their way around their own bodies. that's where i come in"
i kinda looked confused on how this man will help me.
"ok lana, do me a favor."
"sure"
"pull your pants and underwear down and show me how you would go about giving yourself an orgasm..."