part 15

"yea no, absolutely not, i'll pretend to be gay but there is no way i'm dressing up gay and the only way i'm doing this is if you promise to come over tonight"
"ok fine, why do you want me to come over so bad."
"there's something i wanna show you."
"what is it."
"it's a surprise, i think you'll like it." 
a couple hours go by and my mom drops my brother graham off at my house. we hang out for a little bit until leo shows up. he knocks on the door and graham runs over to open it. he looks a bit startled when he sees who is behind the door. i don't blame him. leo is a scary looking man.
"hey little man, what's up."
graham ran back over to me.
"who's that lana"
"that's my new friend, his name is gio, he's coming out with us. he's really nice, i promise."
leo looked so fucking hot right now. and i used the name gio because i know graham would say something to everyone he could and someone would end up figuring out that it's leo. leo walked into the house.
"don't get too comfy im just gonna grab my purse and we are heading out."
we leave my apartment go to target and graham picked out a big lego set for his birthday. then we went out for ice cream and got back into the car. it was about 7:30.
"graham you ready to go home."
i turn about and see he's already passed out.
"somebody was tired." 
leo smiled at me and put his hand on my thigh.
"want me to bring him to your mom's house."
"no bring him to my house because if my mom sees you or your car she'll get suspicious."
"sounds good, but as soon as your mom leaves we are going to my house ok?"
"yes leo, we will"
we get back to my apartment building and i pick graham up out of his car seat and big him up to my apartment. leo stayed in the car but my mom didn't see him. it was about 15 minutes till my mom showed up. she came in and we said our hellos and then goodbyes. after they left, i went into my room and put on some really sexy lingerie that i had and i put a sweatshirt and sweatpants over them so that leo wasn't expecting it. i locked up the house and headed back to leo's car. he looked me up and down before i got in
"you look comfy."