READ BEFORE YOU PROCEED

Hi! I'm here again for another mandatory author's note before the start of the story. This plot was already been on my mind even before Wrong Universe ended but you already know, your author decided to challenge herself for a dark fic so this one was pushed back however, that allows me to build the plot even more.

For this fanfiction, I am aiming for more angst and whump because I found out that I have a thing with angst and making my original characters suffer with emotional pain-- just kidding.. or am I?

They didn't really specified the age bracket but I'm guessing they are 18 years old (korean age) in the series since they're technically in their second year of high school (their class number was 2-5 so they're second year?). But nonetheless, they are 18 years old (korean age) here in my fanfics. Even from Hope, Wrong Universe, and Darker Twist, they're also 18 there.

So yeah, expect more tears and pain in this one but you can also expect light scenes because I'm not that cruel. If any of you came from my other fanfic, Darker Twist, I hope I didn't destroy the characters for you because I'm coming back to their cannon characterization for this.

As always, english is not my first language so bare with me if I ever used a word incorrectly or my grammar isn't right. Thank you guys for supporting and reading my other fanfics and for reading this story. Please never get tired of commenting and voting because it's what makes me inspired to update faster. Also if you like my book, don't forget to follow me for future updates because I don't even know when will my AOUAD phase will stop because the ideas just keep coming on me.

Anyway, thank you guys and happy reading!

WARNING FOR THE FUTURE CHAPTERS! (might not cover all)

There will be: violence, blood, killings (of zombies), death, gore, bullying (ehem, Gwi-nam and Na-yeon), bad attitudes in school (don't do this guys), smoking, talk of drinking alcohol, STRONG PROFANITIES because our characters has the mouth of a sailor, and Wu-jin (yes Wu-jin is a warning because of his hotness and visual like it wasn't even fair!)