: ̗̀➛ Chapter 38

Hee-seul's eyes snapped open, her whole body jolting up with the sudden burst of energy from her unconscious body. She was lying on the ground with her head using Wu-jin's thigh as a pillow so when she suddenly sat up, her forehead hit the lad's nose. In instance, the lad hisses in pain loudly, holding his nose which took the other's attention. All of their eyes follows the girl who suddenly stood up, murder in her eyes.

"Where the fuck is that cockroach? I'm going to fucking kill him." the girl spat with conviction, head snapping to every directions as she begins to march towards the railings, earning a confused look from the others.

"Told you," Min-jun smirked smugly at Wu-jin. The latter despite of having his nose hit, stood up to grab the lass' in the wrist and forces her to sit down.

"The fucking fugly Wal-Mart version of Min-jun fucking had the audacity to fucking throw me. I'm going to show him what I fucking learned in Dōjō and I'm going to fucking make sure that he'll not only meet Hades but he'll visit every fucking circle of hell."

The majority of them were concerned as colorful words spew out from the girl's mouth. Now, they knew that she's violent but they've never heard her curse every point one second.

"I'll slash his fucking skin with a sharp knife and squeeze lemons on his wound. I'm going to use a fucking nail clipper to cut his fingers and I'm going to fucking soak it with sahmmmmmm," her remaining rant was muffled by Wu-jin's palm when he covers her mouth tightly, using all of his limbs to keep her in her place.

"Calm down, Hee. He's gone," Wu-jin said in soft voice, not really wanting to hear the disturbing way of torture she's going to do the bully, "for now."

"You.." Hyo-ryeong gulped, "You're not serious, aren't you?"

Min-jun snorted while Kyung avoided their eyes with an amused smirk playing on his lips when all of them turned to the girl.

Wu-jin seems to not have any plan of removing his palm from his mouth so he answered instead, "Of course she's kid---"

"Hee-seul's never the one joke around especially if she just woke up," Min-jun cut his sentence.

Silence took over aside from the muffled intelligible noises from Hee-seul as Wu-jin whispers words of assurance to calm the girl down. That was until Joon-yeong decided to ask the question that has been plaguing their mind since the encounter.

"What the hell is wrong with that Gwi-nam kid?" he asks, still pissed off that his eyeglasses was broken at the middle of the fight, "Didn't you said he got bitten?"

"I don't know," Cheong-san responded sheepishly, "It looks like he became something totally different."

"I don't think he can die." Su-hyeok butted in, holding his aching shoulder.

"We have fought with their group a plenty of times before and he was never that strong before," Kyung added, "But there's something on his punches that felt different. The three of us trained for almost a year in a famous Dōjō in Okinawa and I can confidently say that we had try different types of martial arts so seeing Min-jun and Hee-seul thrown out just like that, I know something is really different."

"Not only that. He also managed to lift Kyung with one hand and I don't think it possible for a person-- much more a teenager who's probably unfit to do it with ease." Min-jun added, cringing when pain shot all throughout his body when he moved. He can't still believed that he got thrown like a rag doll earlier. Not only his body is in pain but his ego is also bruised.

"What if he climbs back up here again?" Wu-jin asks in concern, finally able to atleast keep the girl in his grasp silent.

"He's bad enough... but to be honest I'm scared of Pres too." Ji-min blurted out, unable to meet Nam-ra's eyes, "You saw her fighting before."