: ̗̀➛ Chapter 07

Instead of going back to the classroom, Hee-seul decided to skip the on-going class as well as the afternoon class. Her mood was spoiled and it's not like skipping classes will do any harm to her. If she gets called for a disciplinary action, so what? If she gets expelled, better. But being alone is boring so she heads straight to Seo Min-jun's classroom.

When she gets there, they don't have a teacher but the students inside are relatively more organized than hers. It's either they're reading, taking notes, or talking to each other but all of them are sitting down. Hee-seul slides the door open, casually stepping inside the classroom.

The Class 2-3's president snaps his head up to stare at the lass but did nothing to chastise her, clearly aware of the bad reputation that she had managed to acquire since the three of them transferred in Hyosan High School.

Hee-seul, on the other hand, strut towards the very back where a sleeping Min-jun sat, his head buried on his arm that was folded on top of his desk. She whistled four different notes, waiting for a reply but got none so she decided to wake him up in a rude way. Sighing, she pulls back her feet before kicking forward, her white sneakers hitting the foot of the chair. The impact made the chair rattle and shook Min-jun awake, the lad jolting up at the sudden movement.

"Yah!" Min-jun's voice made everyone inside the room flinch, eyes glaring dangerously.

Hee-seoul otherwise emotional face morphs into disbelief, her forehead creasing as her eyes turn sharp, "Yah?"

The lad snapped at the sound of the girl's voice, eyes growing wider as he evidently gulped, "Yah-hoo?" His sharp eyes melted in the mere seconds of looking at her, lips that were curled in a scowl immediately lifted into a smile.

He blinked when he realizes that there were people looking at them, standing straight while fixing his blazer, "What are you doing here?"

"Let's go to the field," Hee-seul didn't even let Min-jun respond because she already turned around and started walking away.

It didn't take that long for Min-jun to catch up to her, especially because of his long legs, "Wait. Why?"

"We have no class because our English professor was with something." Hee-seul responded, "And I've seen that you don't have class either so let's just annoy Kyung."

"He has training, though," Min-jun scratches the back of his neck, "I don't want to pick up tennis balls from the ground." he pouted, remembering the last time they hang-out on the tennis field only to be forced to pick up tennis balls while Kyung trains.

"Me?" Hee-seul confidently scoffed while pointing to herself, "As long as you're with me, they can't order us around."

The sun brightly shone down on them, the wind has a slight cold nip on their bare skin considering that summer has officially ended and they are welcoming the winter breeze. But too much movement could produce sweat that makes you uncomfortable for the rest of the day.

Hee-seul groaned, bending down to pick up a tennis ball that Kyung continuously served from the other side of the net, "This is not what I've planned to do. I should've just gone back to my classroom." she pouted, glaring at the tennis athlete who seems to not mind that his best friends are literally having something similar to work out as he serves tennis balls after one another.

"I told you, he'll just make us pick up the balls," Min-jun grunted, his eyebrows furrowed so deeply that it nearly became one as he pick up the balls on the ground, a ball bouncing on his head that made him pout, "What happened to "As long as you're with me, they can't order us around"? What is this then?"

"Coach Im just hated us so much," Hee-seul said sheepishly, "I mean, he doesn't get swayed with the evil witch's money so that's a fresh breath of air."