: ̗̀➛ Chapter 56

"Unnie, the kids in here are crazy. They start biting each other."

"Unnie, where are you? Please, pick us up."

"Hana bit teacher. She's so scary and there's blood everywhere. I could hear their screams. Unnie, please pick us up. I'm getting really scared."

"Unnie..."

"Teacher locked us up in the classroom and then she started to become strange. Wonnie is really scared and I am too but I'm older than him so I can't be scared. Please, pick us up."

"Unnie the people in here acts like the monsters we've watched with Kyung Oppa and Min-jun Oppa. Are they all monster?"

"Wonnie's crying and I want to cry too but I don't want him to think that we're not going to come out here. Please, Unnie. Save us."

"Unnie... W-wonnie. Wonnie was bitten and then he pushed me inside the locker to hide. Wonnie left, Unnie. I'm all alone. Wonnie.. Wonnie.."

"Is Wonnie going to be okay?"

"I can he... I can hear their screams Unnie. Wonnie is dead isn't he? He became a monster. I'm a bad sister."

"Unnie.... I-i'm scared. Please.. Pick me up."

"Unnie, I love you. I love Wonnie too. Why aren't you picking up my messages. Are mad at me?"

"Unnie.. Did the bad monsters got to you?"

"I love you, Unnie. You love Chae-young and Chae-won too, right?"

Hee-seul's grip on Chae-young's cellphone tightens as she felt her airway constricts, an invisible lump forming in her throat as she tries to swallow the sobs that's threatening to escape.

It's painful. It's excruciating to hear your beloved siblings crying for you to save them but you're unable to answer. It's a mental torture to even think that your younger siblings might've thought that you were mad at them.

Hee-seul wanted to scream. She wants to rip her hearts out because it was too painful but she doesn't know why her body is petrified to even move. Her fingers were all shaking, her limbs feels like jelly and her heart feels like being pierced by thousands of shrapnels and being bathed with 100% alcohol. It's torturous and she can't even scream it out.

What did she done to the world to go through this? Is she being punished? For what? For fighting for her happiness and sanity? Why can't she be happy for once?

It was Irina first. She thought that was the last time but how on earth did she lost Kyung, Min-jun, and the twins for just the span of 3 days? Until when is she gonna be hurting? Isn't her childhood enough to punish her for whatever mistake she did in her past life? What did she even do?

She couldn't sleep. She didn't even want to close her eyes because everytime she closes her eyes, she could see Irina jumping off the ledge, Kyung and Min-jun being mauled by the zombies and the twins screaming her name for help while they are being eaten by those fucking monsters. If she did sleep, it was because she passed out from too much crying.

She didn't know how long she was staring on the roof and silently crying. She didn't even care about the military personnels that personally visits her to bring her food nor she ate or drink. All she could think is the pain she's feeling. Until when is she gonna cry?

They said that the most painful feeling a person could feel isn't when they were stabbed or anything physical, it is when that pain targets the mental and emotion of the individual. And it is even painful because none could see the extent of the damage. It is invisible, in the inside of the people and no word could even explain it well.