: ̗̀➛ Chapter 45

"If I didn't know you better, I will say that you are enjoying this school trip," a voice interrupted her from taking pictures of the majestic view infront of her, "And if I remember it correctly, you were so pissed and was forced to even join this trip."

Hee-seul rolls her eyes, "Who says I'm enjoying?"

Min-jun pointed at her face, tucking the strand of hair that is being swept by the wind behind her ear, "The smile and the glow in your face."

The lass playfully slap the lad's hand away from her, "I'm not smiling."

Min-jun hissed as he pouted but seeing the unimpressed look from the lass, he straightens up and clears his throat, "You should smile often so you won't look like you're the devil's incarnate."

Hee-seul was about to retaliate when a voice calls them from behind.

"Seul! Jun!"

Irina came running to them, pulling an emotionless Kyung behind her, his washed out long-sleeves on top of his white t-shirt was billowing to his back.

"What are you guys doing here? We've literally scoured the whole area finding the two of you. Come on! We have to try the personalized jewelry before our time is up!" the ever cheerful Irina exclaimed and contrary to the foggy atmosphere surrounding them, her smile could rival the brightness of the sun.

"She's bluffing." Kyung mouthed from behind her.

As the quartet made their way to the workshop, they were greeted by their other friend, Yangyang standing just outside the building, "I have been waiting for forever!"

"We've been gone for less than 30 mins, Yang," Min-jun responded, smirking, "You're being so dependent to us."

"Nah, I just thought that Seul had finally enough of your stupidity that she pushed you down the cliff," the Asian guy said, turning to the girl donned in all black which oddly stood out because she's standing beside the russian girl wearing a brightly colored piece of clothing, "I was more surprised that he's still alive and breathing."

Hee-seul smirked, "Yeah, took a lot of will and energy to stop myself from pushing him off the cliff."

"Yah! Him is here, I am him," Min-jun glared at them, "Why do you always talk like I'm not here and I am not listening to all of you?"

"Full offense, Jun but you don't really listen most of the time so you can't blame them." Irina responded, stepping closer to her boyfriend's warmth as another cold breeze blew passed them.

Min-jun gasped dramatically, "Yah! Even you, Irina?"

***

"You know when authors emphasizes the idea of seeing your whole life flashing right in front of you before seeing a bright light devour your whole consciousness when you die?" Yangyang suddenly blurted out as he was hammering the small strip of metal to form a shape of a ring.

"How the fuck does our topic went from the possibility of a zombie apocalypse to fucking over dramatic and cliché concept?" Min-jun reacted, picking up random materials as he try to create a pendant.

"Well, it connects? Deaths and Zombies?" Yangyang shrugs.

"What about those?" asks Irina.

"Well, what if those lights were the same light when we were being birthed by our mothers and the reason why babies cries when they were born because they remember their memories but couldn't find themselves to tell the others because they simply can't?" the lad responded, "I mean, circle of life?"