: ̗̀➛ Chapter 21

To say that Hee-seul is bored is an understatement. She typically uses her free time to sleep but as time passes by, she could feel the ache spreading from her butt to her back and up her shoulders and neck. She tried pacing back and forth on the small space they have but it wasn't enough.

Kyung and Min-jun watches as the lass finds something to focus on. Hee-seul is a cold and a violent person to others but both of them know how the lass is a literal child behind all those troublemaker facáde. You know when people stayed put and silent for the long period of time and so their energy were accumulated until they burst? Like when you eat too much sugar to the point that you have sugar rush? Hee-seul have those kind of episodes too but when she feels the sudden spurt of energy, she often spend it on the ice skating rink where she skate until her energy subsides.

"Yah Hee-seul, can't you just sit down? I'm getting dizzy watching you," Dae-su sighs, holding his temple.

"Why are you even watching me?" Hee-seul raises her eyebrow, "Creep."

"Ahhh," Dae-su whines, "I can't help it. You're the only one moving right now. What even troubles you?"

Hee-seul didn't answer but she plopped herself back to the swivel chair beside Nam-ra. The group continues their silent conversation about their next move.

"Even if they come, they won't find us if they know where we are." Ji-min butted in to the conversation between On-jo and Hyo-ryeong. Only the three of them seems to have the energy to even plan what we'll come to them next.

"Well, we can put up a sign for help." On-jo suggested.

"How will we do that?" the girl in ponytail asks.

"I remember my dad taught me a signal that is used internationally," On-jo started.

"What is it?"

On-jo begins to motion something using her hands, "It was red and blue arranged together to create some sort of a pattern." she looks around to see if anyone knows what she's talking about

"NATO Phonetic Signal?"

On-jo's face brightens, "I think that's what it's called!"

"It's either we need a morse code transmitter or flags with red, blue, and yellow." Hee-seul stated, knowing fully well what On-jo meant because she saw a chart on her Uncle's office when she visits him.

On-jo's face fall in a crestfallen look, "We can just write SOS in the curtains."

"Yeah, let's do that." Hyo-ryeong nodded.

"We won't be able to last long anyway," Nam-ra spoke up nonchalantly, "Three minutes without oxygen, three days without water, and three weeks without food."

'Ahhh, the rules of threes in survival.' - Hee-seul thought.

"What's that?" Su-hyeok asks, genuinely curious as his ears perked up like a golden retriever.

"How long a person can survive." Nam-ra answers in monotone voice, face devoid of emotions.

On-jo turned to look at her, "It's only been a day, you know. We have to try the best we can."

Nam-ra's head turn to the side, looking over the broken window as the golden hue of morning sun illuminates her face, "We'll shows signs of dehydration today. And we won't be able to move tomorrow."

"What are you trying to say?" On-jo asks, her tone changing a little bit, "Are you saying we should go out or..."

The lass gulp down, eyes rapidly blinking as the thought slowly sinks deep inside of her, "Are you saying that we're going to die, anyway so we shouldn't be bother doing anything?"