: ̗̀➛ Chapter 43

The remaining students of Hyosan High School from Class 2-5, Class 2-3, and Class 2-6 were never really that close to begin with aside from the obvious connections between the group of friends but having survived multiple phenomenons that could lead them to death somehow helped in their harmony to do things together.

But the new addition of two seniors to the group is bound to cause misunderstanding and causes fight to happen.

Joon-yeong was the one leading the group on this new mission and those students who were with him since the start of this catastrophe followed his lead without any comments.

However, Mi-jin seems to think the opposite as she insists for them to turn the crates upside-down instead. Two different ideas clashing together causes a ruckus to erupt to which Nam-ra mediated by pulling out her Class President card. Hee-seul has never been this proud of Nam-ra.

Now that the problem have been solved, all of them went back to work. Hee-seul is busy with crate in the corner when Min-jun approaches her.

Min-jun held a fist in front of her to which the lass reacted rather confusedly.

"Let's play rock, paper, scissors. Whoever wins will have to do the other person's workload." said Min-jun and Hee-seul being her competitive self bite his trap.

"Just one round." said Hee-seul.

Min-jun nodded as they toss both papers. It happened a couple of times until Hee-seul won by putting out a scissors while he put out a paper. Among the three of them, Min-jun and Hee-seul were always the duo who often clash with games because of their competitiveness-pettiness yet Min-jun seems to accept his defeat rather easily.

The lad pats her on the shoulder, "Go sit on the corner, I'll do your work."

Hee-seul smirked at him before walking to sit on the corner, leaning the back of her head on the wall as another wave of pounding pain strikes her head. She sneezes on the sleeves of her leather jacket before rubbing her nose.

Kyung is watching their whole exchange in the background while tying a ziptie in one of the crates, shaking his head at Min-jun's sly antic to keep the sick Hee-seul away from working.

"Yah, chocolate bar." Cheong-san mumble absent-mindedly.

The soft chatters from the working group ceases as they all turn to the lad, almost causing them a whiplash.

Su-hyeok, Wu-jin, and Dae-su are quick to approach Cheong-san. Wu-jin went straight to the rack where Cheong-san found the chocolate bar while Dae-su snatched the food from the latter's hand, "Let me see."

"You think we can eat it?" Dae-su wonders out loud, inspecting the small bar, "Oh no, expired."

"It's fine. We can still eat it." Su-hyeok told the bear, feeling his stomach grumbles from starvation.

"Yeah," Joon-yeong agreed, "It might tights off but it will not poison us."

"Isn't it better to die from poisoning than to die to only get reanimated after but without your consciousness?" Min-jun wonders out loud that earns him a look of disconcertment, "I mean, I will find it humiliating and disrespected if I was dead but my body is being used to do horrible things."

"No, Jun-ie. It's better if we all survive." said Hee-seul, brushing off the thoughts that starts to attack her from imagining the possible outcome of this mission.

Dae-su gathers the whole survival group in a circle, holding the chocolate bar like it's their saving grace, "We'll have to share it so all of us would have something in our stomach."