Part 1: The news

~ April 16, Saturday, it was 9am and everyone in the house was sleeping.  Suddenly, Lucy woke up with tremendous nausea and ran to the bathroom.  It was the fourth day that this had happened to her, at first she only had suspicions that some food made her sick, but too many days had passed and she began to fear the worst... not just a pregnancy, anything else.  So, she decided that it was best to rule out the pregnancy and she thought that she should go to her for some tests to make sure what is happening to her.
Shortly after, Gru woke up and noticed Lucy's absence.  Before saying her name, she saw the bathroom light on and recognized what was happening.  Gru walked over and saw Lucy splashing water on her face.  ~

- Gru: Hey honey, how are you?  Don't you think you should go to the doctor?  It's been too many days ..- He said with a worried tone.  -

- Lucy: Don't worry, I'm fine, if it takes longer, I'll think about it.

- Gru: It's okay, it's better that you rethink if you go to work this week... I don't want your stomach to move.

- Lucy: Nah, for now I don't have anything else..

- Gru: Well, then I'm going to make breakfast... Are you going to wake up the girls?

- Lucy: Sure! She said with a happy tone as she goes to their room-

~ They quietly eat their pancakes for breakfast.  Later, after finishing breakfast, they change into their ordinary clothes.  Margo, Edith and Agnes go to the garden to play with Lucky and Kyle, since recently, the minions made them a cabin where they spend most of the day.  Gru and Lucy were in the kitchen finishing cleaning the dishes and the table. ~

- Lucy: Hey Gru, what do you need to buy?  I can go now if you like.

- Gru: Oh, no need, but if you want, there is a list of things in the fridge. Are you going now?

- Lucy: Yes, surely the fresh air in the street makes me feel better, I haven't gone out these days... hehe

- Gru: Well, it's fine... but take good care of yourself, okay?  - He says goodbye with a kiss on the cheek-

Lucy: I'll be fine. - She gives another kiss-

~ Lucy proceeds to go to the supermarket to buy, but that will only serve to cover what she was really thinking of doing, buying a pregnancy test.  She decided to keep everything a secret, since she knew that if she was pregnant, she wanted to calmly tell Gru, because she doesn't know what reaction he might have.  After making the purchase, she goes to the nearest pharmacy and comes out with a small box containing the test.  She puts it in her bag and goes home. ~

- Lucy: Hi!  - She exclaims with a cheerful tone as she opens the door-

Gru: How are you?  Has fresh air made you feel better?

-Lucy: Yes, surely that's what I need...-she says as she drops the shopping bags-

Gru: Perfect!  Now I have to go down to the lab, Dru and Dr. Nefario are plotting something and it's strange that Dru decided to have breakfast down in the laboratory today... -

- Lucy: Nah, I don't think it's anything serious, you know them, they're gun freaks -

- Gru: I hope, I don't want to find the lab screwed up like once...

- Lucy: Oh, don't even remember when it was flooded... hahaha

- Gru: Well, I'm going down now before something happens!  See ya!

~ Lucy at that moment decided that it was the best time to do the test without anyone being able to interrupt.  She changed into her pajamas and went to the bathroom, quite nervous but willing to find out what was the reason for her nausea that didn't let her rest every morning.  Ten tense minutes passed until the result came out. She was pregnant.