✨ Epilogue ✨

~ Day 29. Gru and Lucy had spent the whole previous day alone with their baby, they had already been transferred to a fairly quiet room where the three of them could have a little more privacy.  They were getting to know the little boy and the little boy his parents.  Everything was perfect.

Gru had warned Dru that he and the others might meet the little boy today.  In the morning, Gru left the hospital after sleeping 2 whole days there and went to pick up the girls and Dru.
Lucy was calmly rocking the little newborn in her arms, she had completely fallen in love with him from the first moment she saw him.  Suddenly, she began to hear footsteps approaching the room, she knew who they were.  ~

- Gru: Room 108. - You could hear the voice from outside. -

~ Gru came in with a bouquet of flowers and handed it to Lucy followed by a kiss on her forehead.  She thanked him and put the bouquet on the small table next to her and Gru got on the side of the stretcher.  ~

- Gru: Guys, you can enter now!

~ Dru and the girls quickly walked to the door and peeked out.  ~

 - Edith: Come on, stop looking and let's go with them!

~ The four happily approached the couple as if they were children at Christmas and quickly went to hug Lucy.  After the hug, the couple introduced her new little brother.  ~

-Lucy: Well girls, he is Lucas, he is a boy!

- Dru: AAAAAYYYYYY I'M DYING IT'S SO CUTE!

- Margo: Can I hold him in my arms?

- Lucy: Sure!

~ Lucy carefully placed Lucas in Margo's arms.  Agnes and Edith walked over and together they looked at their new little brother.  Meanwhile, Gru and Lucy watched the scene happily, this is their perfect family, they lacked nothing and they were happy with everything they formed together.  Dru still went to hug Gru and Lucy to congratulate them.  Everything was perfect, later Nefario and Marlena arrived.  Nefario was proud to see how a little 11-year-old boy had become a great father, an AVL agent and a great person.  Marlena was just proud of him even though she didn't usually say it.

This is the Gru Wilde family.  A fully united family.  ~ 💕

And so this story ends.  All happy and together!  If you want to know what happened after or before this story, I invite you to read my future story "Family Gru Wilde."  (It may already be available depending on the date you read it, check it out on my profile!)

Thank you all, don't forget to give the voting star 💖!