Part 8: Catch Me

NOTICE: PART OF THE STORY IS INSPIRED BY IDEAS OF PEOPLE ON TWITTER (WHICH WERE NOT FOR THIS STORY, IF NOT FOR DM4 XD), NOT ALL I INVENTED LMAO.

~ End of July.  July was another very quiet month, everything was perfect, a lot of happiness, but now the worst was about to happen...

The family was having breakfast when suddenly, Gru's cell phone started ringing.  Someone was calling him.  When Gru grabbed the cell phone, he frowned and started to speak.  It was Valerie, she had been assigned a new mission.  Catch Roger, what again, he was screwing up.  Quickly, Gru and Lucy said goodbye to the girls and Dru and together with Kevin and Dave, they went with Lucy's car directly to Roger's coordinates.  According to what Valerie told them, Roger was trying to rob one of the offices of a building to grab some documents that had confidential information about a weapon that they were building for the state.  Next to the building was the ship waiting for Roger to come down with the documents.  Gru, Lucy and the minions were next to the ship waiting for Roger to come down.  Seconds later, there was a loud noise of a window shattering, from there, Roger jumped with some files in his hand and slowly lowered with a rope, quickly Gru and Lucy pointed a gun at him and when he reached the bottom, he was surrounded.  ~

Gru: Drop that or you won't get out of here alive.

- Roger: Lovebirds or should I say fools, do you think it will be that easy?  Not even these yellow things are going to stop me.

- Gru: We have already called the Alpha team to come get you.

- Lucy: You will not run away again.

- Roger: So much talk about some documents?

- Gru: I'm getting tired of you.  Besides, there they are coming for you.  -He said pointing to some helicopters.  -

- Roger: Well, I'm going to escape, what do you think?

- Gru: FROZEN!  - He shot him in the feet and hands with his ice gun, rendering him immobile.

~ At that moment, the special agents came down and once they took the documents from his hands, they took him away.  One of the agents told Gru that a tow truck would come to take the vehicle and that for anything, I told them.  The agent got into the helicopter and left.  ~

- Gru: Wow, this mission was shorter than I expected.

- Lucy: True, but good.

- ?: Short?  - Said a mysterious voice that seemed to sound from a speaker.

Gru: Who's there?!?  Gru said scared as he grabbed Lucy's hand and took a step back.  -

~ Suddenly, the large central door of the ship opened.  A tall, slender figure with jet-black hair, a red suit, black gloves, and a scar over his eye came out with a gun in his hands.  Lucy was petrified.  ~