Part 4: Villains

~ End of May.  Lucy had already completed 1 month since she found out about her pregnancy and she was coping very well.  It was Sunday, exactly 8pm.  The family had already dined, the girls were at the house of one of her friends, they had arranged to have a pajama party with them.  Gru and Lucy were doing some renovations to the house, exactly in the garden.  Dru was helping too.  Everything was pretty quiet, until Gru's cell phone rang.  It was Valerie Da Vinci, her bitter boss, Gru knows that whenever she calls him , it's not a good thing. 
That week she had been very busy, since there was a lot of work~

Gru: Yes?

- Valerie: Agents Gru and Lucy, I need you NOW at headquarters!!

-Gru: Let's go- He said while looking confused at Lucy.-

~ Gru and Lucy headed to the AVL's underwater headquarters.  There they met Valérie, who had a mission for them.  ~

- Valerie: You two must capture 2 Villains.  They are a couple, but since I know that you are useless, I hope that one of you will escape.  So I tell you that the woman is the important one.  The Villains are called Olivia and Roger, but they are better known as "Electronic Scientists" because of the high technology they possess.

  The Villains are called Olivia and Roger, but they are better known as "Electronic Scientists" because of the high technology they possess

The couple in ordinary clothes.

For that reason they have escaped from most state prisons, so they have asked us to bring them here before they commit any crime. They do not usually use technology in weapons.  They've found traces of them in Las Vegas, so they must be nearby.

- Gru: We'll go for them.  -He said all determined-

~ Faster than lightning, the couple left California in Lucy's convertible car.  They were heading to Las Vegas and in just 1 hour they managed to arrive.  There, as they followed the road, they found a burning building.  ~

- Gru: So this is how they left their mark.

Lucy: Oh god...

~ They kept touring Las Vegas, without finding any trace.  Minutes passed, until they received a call from Valérie;  "They're telling me there's an unidentified flying object in the air. Please investigate."  Gru looked at Lucy confused, since she didn't know what to do, so Lucy got behind the wheel.  ~

- Lucy: It's time for us to use one of the transformations that I love most about this car. - She said with a bold voice.  -

~ Lucy pressed a green button above.  The car began to transform into a car with propellers, similar to a drone.  Little by little it was rising until gaining speed.  They gained height and began to search for the UFO, although they could not find any visual reference.  Moments later, they came to see a small ship in the distance, a little larger than Lucy's car.  It was pearl white color and was levitating.  Gru pointed at the ship and Lucy flyed towards it.  A few meters away, the ship began to flee and Lucy began to chase it.  When they were almost to reach it, the ship turned off and plummeted.  Gru and Lucy, very confused, went down quickly, following the rhythm of the ship, although Lucy's car was moving so much that Gru even accidentally pressed a button, although they did not worry because they were still worried about coming down from the clouds to see what happen.  When they could see the surface, by surprise they found many people coming out of a building.  The ship was going down towards that same place.  The couple was very confused about what they should do, so Gru decided to jump with a parachute and go down to see what happened.  Once Lucy gave him the go-ahead, he jumped down and quickly made it to the surface.  There, among the people, he entered and found Roger, full of bags to the brim with money.  He was robbing a casino.  The villain was threatening with an incredibly large gun.  Gru could tell it wasn't from bullets but he didn't know he was shooting, so he was very careful.  Suddenly, Lucy spoke to him through the earpiece he was wearing.  ~