Part 5: One little step forward

WARNING in this episode:
If you're homophobic, get out of my story, please.

~ Sunday, 1pm, early June. The family had spent the month of May quite well, Lucy was still overcoming the nausea although she had already gotten used to it and about the villains, Olivia was still locked up in the LAV prison, but her husband was still on the loose.
On Monday Lucy was due for her first ultrasound and she and Gru were quite nervous and excited.

The couple was preparing a barbecue later in the garden and the girls were playing in the garden with Lucky, Kyle, and Dru, who was practicing martial arts with Edith.
Edith had the idea and Dru was interested, he knew that maybe it could help him if he was even admitted to the LAV one day. Yes, he was interested, after leaving his villainous side he began to ponder what to do with his life, but he wasn't sure. Still, he was still doubting if the villainy was completely gone from him and he hurt himself when he remembered that he was breaking a family tradition, although he knew that it was the best for Gru and his family, more problems could cause big things and he did not He wished his brother nothing bad.

Gru went into the house to grab a can of paint until suddenly, someone rang the doorbell. Gru, confused as to who it could be, approached and saw a familiar figure through the gap in the door. It was Jillian, but what was she doing there? ~

Gru: Jillian? What the hell are you doing here? - He said frowning. -

- Jillian: I'm here looking for your brother, Bru I mean Dru! I found the perfect woman for him, based on his horoscope, his likes and his physique- She was interrupted by Gru. -

-Gru: Look, I don't think it's so necessary to find him a girlfriend without even asking him if he wants one.

~ Dru and Lucy approach and join the scene. ~

- Lucy: Oh, hi Jillian, long time no see.

- Jillian: Heyyyy Druuuuuuuu!! She exclaimed as she opened his arms. -

- Dru:, Heyy... Hello! What do you want? He said with a fake smile. -

-Gru: Jillian said that she found the ideal woman for you.. as she always says.

- Jillian: Hahaha yeah, Dru, do you want to meet her? Today you can go with her to a date. - She said mischievously. -

- Dru: Ehh... better not, I doubt I'm ready...

- Jillian: Nahhh, I'm sure you'll be fine!

- Dru: I'm sorry but dating is not my thing. -He said with a sad tone as he left. -

-Gru: If he doesn't want to, he doesn't want to, thanks and goodbye. - Said annoyed, closing the door.-

-Lucy: Well, I imagine that he will continue as he did with you. -

- Gru: Yeah... and I don't want Dru to be uncomfortable or even bad, I see him very nervous.

- Dru: Yes... Well guys... I don't know, but... I need to talk to you two... Can we go to the living room?

- Gru: Sure.

~ Gru and Dru went to the living room while Lucy went to check on the girls and let them know that they would be talking in the living room and that they would be coming later. Lucy returned to the living room and sat on the sofa with the two brothers.~

- Gru: Well, what's up Dru?

- Dru: Guys, you know that I trust you a lot, right? You are my brother and my sister-in-law and I can trust you... right?

- Lucy: Sure, we listen to you.

- Dru: It's going to be super heavy and difficult for me to say this... but... Oh, I'm kind of not very interested in women... you know, in Freedonia I've had a reputation for being rich and all that, I've had the opportunity of being with many of them but I have never come to like and interest them... I have had various dates and I have never felt what is called love, and most of them had ended badly... But do you think that could mean something .. - He said very nervous looking at the ground. -