Part 14: Are you okay?

~ Gru was trembling, his hands were sweaty and he was extremely anxious.  He definitely hated hospitals and that unsettled him even more.  Lucy tried to calm him down but there was nothing he could do, to see Lucy suffer is like an arrow to his heart.  For every minute that passed, his heart beat faster, the room was full of nurses, but not for Lucy, they were for Gru, it seemed that he was going to pass out at any moment.

Shortly after Lucy's epidural was placed, she was taken to the delivery room, leaving Gru behind in his anxiety and fear.  He wondered at every moment how his wife is doing.  A few minutes later, several nurses rushed into the room and Gru grew even more concerned.  The final straw was when a nurse called for him to enter as quickly as possible.  According to the nurse, Lucy had lost a lot of blood and she was in critical condition and they wanted Gru to see her.  ~

Gru: Are you okay?

-Lucy: I will be ..- She said weakly.  -

- Gru: Where... is the baby?

-Lucy: I don't know... They took him away when he was barely born...

- Gru: Shall we get out of this?..

- Lucy: Yes... Everything... will be.. fine ..

- Gru: Don't fall asleep, please... Lucy!!

~ Gru began to panic when Lucy stopped answering, he began to shout her name several times.  A couple of nurses approached quite worried.  Gru started to get dizzy and cry, he couldn't stop shouting as Lucy shouted his name.  "GRU!!"  "GRU!!"  "WHAT HAPPEN?!"

He just saw everything blurry, he just noticed how he held Lucy's cold hand.
"GRU, WAKE UP!!!"

His sight looked worse and worse, he only heard Lucy's voices and saw the silhouettes of the nurses around Lucy.  He couldn't believe it...Though everything changed when...he noticed that he was soaked.  ~

Gru: WHAT THE HELL?!!?  -He said scared, quite lost, with tears on his cheeks and with altered breathing.  -

Lucy: Are you alright?!

Gru: LUCYYYYYYY!! - He said hugging her tight.  -

Lucy: Huh?  You were dreaming, Gru..

-Gru: Oh... I'm sorry...- He said as he wiped his tears.  -

- Lucy: You were scaring me!  You were screaming my name while I were sleeping, you woke me up!  It's 6 am..

Gru: I'm so sorry.

- Lucy: You were sweating and shaking, I called you and you didn't wake up.  I had to throw a glass of water at you..

-Gru: I don't want to lose you...- He said hugging her again.  -

- Lucy: Don't worry, it's a nightmare... It's not real, I'm here.
What happened in your dream to make you so agitated?

- Gru: I just almost lost you in childbirth... and I think the baby too... I couldn't stand it...

- Lucy: Oh god, that's horrible.. But everything will be fine, I promise you, honey.

Gru: Okay...

- Lucy: I'm going to be as strong as ever... I promise.

- Gru: I know... I'm up to my nerves, there's only 1 month left and everything is scaring me a lot... more than that you're already starting to have pain and I'm not able to help you...

- Lucy: I'm just as nervous as you, but if you help me, you make me feel better.  Calm.

Gru: Okay.  -He said with a smile.  -