4 || Gold Star

It was now Friday, which is a simultaneously torturous and wonderful day of the week; I had to sit through a whole day of classes, but I was anticipating the weekend. So soon yet so far.

It was only my third day of school here, now that I thought about it, and it was weird because I'd already knew quite a few people: Tina, Sam, Artie, L̶u̶c̶y̶,̶ Sunshine, Richard, and Alan. Well, those are the people I like, anyway.

The first two classes of the day were boring as ever, so I was grateful when lunch came. I am actually looking for someone... there she is!

I tapped Sunshine Corazon on the shoulder.

"Oh, hi, Maya!" she exclaimed with a small smile.

"Hey, Sunshine. I was wondering if you found any info about that glee club audition?"

"Oh, yeah! Rachel actually just gave me the address. Here, I'll write it down for you." She handed me the slip of paper.

"'Kay thanks, see you there," I said with a little smile. I stuffed the paper in my pocket and sat next to Richard and Alan.

----------------

The rest of the day passed by, with the only memorable part being Lu- Quinn and I bumping into each other in the hall. It probably wasn't memorable to her, but it was to me. I helped her collect her books like some romance movie, except instead of making prolonged eye contact, she simply took her books and turned away without a word.

I spent Saturday and Sunday relaxing at home, procrastinating on homework, and drawing.

Like any normal person, when Monday came, I was not having it. But I did it, I got up and made it to school on time somehow.

Today was the day of glee club auditions. I really was just going to watch and not audition; I could probably join later if I wanted since they seemed desperate for members, and I really just wanted an excuse to watch people sing and hang out with my newfound friends. And Lucy was going to be there...

Anyway, I had the address in my pocket and was just planning on winging it to get there. It was a two-hour gap, so I had time if I got lost.

First, though, I had to get through my classes. Yay...

----------------

Finally, the last class of the day came. Homeroom.

Most people assumed the same seats as Thursday, and I guess Puck had a great time sitting across from Sam and I yesterday because there he was, right across from me. I guess Karofsky wasn't here today.

This was actually great, because I got a full ten minutes free of his annoying commentary while I half-focused on some math assignment. I opened my binder to grab a pencil, and that was when my blissful silence was interrupted.

Puck was looking at a certain piece of paper in the pocket of it. He then yanked it out and looked at me questioningly.

"I didn't know you were into drugs." I looked at him with my eyebrow raised. I wasn't into drugs.

"What d'you mean? Can I have that paper back?"

"This is the address to an abandoned crackhouse."

"How would you know that?"

"Well-" Now Sam took the paper to examine.