PDA Prank

This is the first story that has been requested, so I'm not sure how this is gonna be. Hopefully, it's alright. Requested by @random_stories99

It's no secret that I'm best friends with Dean and Fulton. The three of us have pulled many pranks together. However, this time Fulton isn't in on it. The team calls me the karate kid because I'm constantly in ice fights, I wear bandanas and I just love the films. Dean and I decided to head to practice early to prepare for the biggest prank yet.

When they get here, they're gonna walk in on a frankly gross make-out session. I don't know how I'm gonna stop myself from laughing. What Dean doesn't know is that today he is also a victim.

"Portman, hurry up!" I shout through the window.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" He whines as he grabs his duffel bag.

Just a moment later, Dean exits the building with a slightly irritated look upon his face. We quickly walk down the street to get to the rink before the others do.

"What's with the face?" I ask.

"You sure you wanna do this? I thought you liked Luis."

"He doesn't know that. Unless you said something in which case, I'll kill you." I warn him. "Besides, it's not like I'm with anyone - it's just a prank."

"Whatever you say, sunshine."

During our walk to the rink, I realise that if we're gonna pull this off, we need to hurry. So, we begin to run. When we get there, we rush into the locker room. We put our stuff in our places and figure out how to play this.

"Remember, whatever they say, ignore them. This thing keeps going until I say, alright?"

"Yeah, yeah. I ain't gonna hold back, ya know? Gotta make 'em believe it." He smirks as I turn to my bag to secretly mess up my breath.

"I know. Just don't fall in love with me or something." I laugh.

As I zip up my duffel bag, we can hear the others approaching outside. I quickly run over to Dean and practically jump into his lap. Right as the door opens, he starts kissing me.

"Yeah, we should totally - oh my god!" Charlie shrieks as he sets his eyes on us.

"What the hell?" Guy shouts.

"Oh, lord." Dwayne cries out.

"Get it, Y/N!" Averman cheers - no doubt he's getting a few odd looks.

"Gross." Goldberg fakes gagging.

"Guys, stop it!" Jesse yells in disgust.

"Please." Ken and Adam plead.

"Hey, karate kid." Fulton calls out. "Wax on, get off him! What's wrong with you?"

All of them make frantic comments, desperate for us to stop - except for Averman apparently. I try not to laugh at how grossed out they are and how mad Dean probably is at me.

"Y/N, when I said that you needed to get a boyfriend, this is not what I meant." Julie sounds disappointed in me.

"You told me you liked Luis." Connie blurts out, making my eyes open wide.

"What?" Luis asks in confusion.

"Connie!" I freak out.

I spring up off of Dean and onto my feet as he follows suit. He wipes his mouth and starts spitting into a nearby bucket.

"Damn, was kissing her that bad?" Jesse cocks an eyebrow.

"I'm gonna kill you." Dean glares at me.

"What did you do?" Russ asks.

"She ate something drenched in garlic before you walked in and didn't tell me."

"Classic!" Averman laughs and high-fives me.

"What? I had to make sure you didn't fall in love with me." I defend myself.

"I hate you so much right now." Dean grumbles.

"I'm so confused, man." Luis states as he looks around like a lost child.

"Why are you kissing Portman when you like Luis?" Charlie questions.

"Why are you kissing him in general?" Fulton wonders why he wasn't in on the prank.

"It was just for the prank, man. Plus I messed up my breath so he'd hate it." I laugh awkwardly.

"Well, you got that bit right."

"But you like me?" Luis asks considering multiple people have said it and I never denied it.

As if by some miracle, Coach Bombay walks in.

"What's going on? Why aren't you in uniform?"

"Nothing." I rush over to my stuff.

Everyone scatters to change into their gear. Maybe I didn't think this one through all the way. This may be an awkward practice. But, hey, at least I messed with Dean.