1

Please Don't Stop the Music

-5 years ago-

I made my way to the nightclub in the hotel. Trying to ease my tense self, due to overworking, I decided to take a vacation leave from work.

Managing your own business is no joke. I always have to be on standby in case something happens. Although, technically I'm still training in preparation of the position being handed to me, but still, the life of a boss is not as easy as it seems. It was a good thing that Yula is here with me, giving me some legal advice as well as a few knowledge that I definitely lack.

Speaking of Yula, that idiot is nowhere to be found right now. He must be outside flirting with some random woman that he finds attractive.

Tsk. Freaking manwhore.

Sitting at the bar stool, I ordered the drink that is famous in the place. I wasn't familiar with the place he brought me to. My brother actually suggested that we should go here. To my surprise, I find the place comforting, despite it being known for its beach clubs.

"Mojito. Classic." I smiled at the bartender who nodded his head and prepared my drink. Tapping the counter with my fingers following the beat of the music, my eyes roamed the place full of people dancing to some wild music blasting from the speakers. It was a little early so people were still a little sober and not as wild as I expected.

I caught sight of a man wearing a white shirt, khaki shorts, and a dog tag hanging from his neck. He was at the lounge area of the bar, facing a woman wearing a light blue beach dress that fits her figure perfectly. I eyed the man suspiciously as he lightly strokes the woman's arm slowly. The woman seemed to enjoy his company as she was smiling, and her hand is slowly creeping up the man's thigh.

I wish I didn't see that. Gross.

Way to go, dork. You found your prey for the night. I smirk at him when our eyes met. He smirked back at me and his hand, the one that is not stroking the woman's arm, gestured an ok sign. I chuckled when they suddenly stood up and left the club. A little too early for their escapades, I see.

That idiot.

I shook my head, smirking at the thought of them doing the nasty in his hotel room. But then, maybe they'll go to hers. It was a wise decision for me to not share hotel rooms with him. I mentally patted myself on the back at that thought.

"Mojito, classic."

My thoughts were interrupted when the bartender placed my drink in front of me. I smiled at him with my thanks and took a sip. He nodded and proceeded with the order from my left.

I look at the guy who ordered the same drink I was having. He looked clean, yet utterly rugged. The black shirt and white board shorts he's sporting looks heavenly on him, despite it being too casual for a place like a nightclub. But then again, the hotel slash resort is located beside the beach, so nothing is too casual for this place. Some ladies were even wearing their swimsuits, only covered by a thin chiffon cardigan that barely did any covering.

I snapped out of my reverie when the man suddenly glanced at my direction. I was met with the most beautiful green eyes I have ever seen in my life. Despite the dark background, his eyes look so bright. Those large and pale eyes complimented his features even more, especially with his dark hair that makes him look like he just got out of bed. With a pointed nose, naturally arched browns, and perfectly kissable lips, his appearance screams hottie to me.

'Ciarra Adrasteia, get a fucking grip on your underwear, it's freaking hanging on your legs right now.' I mentally slapped myself when he noticed me ogling at him.