2

2 Souls on Fire

Alizarin

Damn this woman.

I have been in this place for almost a month, and she is the first woman who captured my interest. I never knew what beauty I would behold when someone made a sit next to me by the bar.

What piqued my interest to look at the woman who seated next to me was her scent. She has this beautiful aromatic scent that I can't pinpoint. It smelled like flowers, but I have no idea what kind. All I know is that I remembered that scent from before. Not the lady sporting the scent, though, but I was familiar with the smell. In contrast with the scent coming from the sea as well as the different liquors served by the bar, hers enchanted me.

But boy, was I in for a ride when she glanced at me. She had this most beautiful hazel eyes that I have ever seen in my 26 years of existence. It seemed gold with the way the light in the club reflected on it. However, what had me entranced is the emotion dancing in those wide and gentle eyes. At one look, her eyes seemed to show the emotion reflected on her face, but a closer and longer look made you think otherwise.

The moment our eyes met, she seemed calm and composed, but as I gaze longer on her golden depths, they almost seemed lost.

Dead, even. Her eyes seemed so unfeeling.

So empty.

But then again, who knew we'd end up in my bed, doing nasty things she said her brother was doing earlier.

Under the dim lights in my bedroom, she looked so ready and inviting, writhing beneath me as I kiss her neck, gently nibbling on the sensitive skin at the joint of her shoulder and neck.

Damn it, she tastes exquisite. Like a food you've been wanting to eat, despite being full, one taste would make you hungry, craving for more.

Yearning for more.

Our clothes were long gone, only a few seconds after we passed the bedroom door. I can't help but praise the little beauty beneath me. Her body is meant to be worshipped. She's not the typical model-worthy kind of hot bod, her body is more curvy with the proper amount of flesh. In all sense, she has the perfect hourglass body that every woman would die for... that every men would fall for.

Trailing my lips down her chest, I sucked on the skin at the valley of her breast. Hearing her heavy breathing made my lips move to her nipple, licking and nibbling on the perked bud, my other hand gently fondling her other breast.

She sucked in a breath when I encircled my tongue around her aching bud. I pushed myself towards her lip and kissed her hard, our tongues latching at each other, moving in a rhythm that our mouths can only recognize.

Her hands were gripping my hair as if her life depended on it. I smiled briefly when her hands kept on shoving my head to deepen the kiss. I cut the kiss to let her breathe for a moment, her lips following mine in a pout, clearly not happy that our kiss was interrupted.

'Ah, my impatient lady.'

I was about to travel down and explore her body more when her legs that are wrapped around my waist tightened, making our crotch grind at each other. I hissed at the contact, loving the feeling, however I wanted to do it in a much intimate way. Prolonging the feeling can never be as pleasurable to me.

"Someone's eager." I chuckled when she rolled her eyes at me and reached for my lip, biting and pulling while her hips are making circling motions, making me groan.