Idea #1 : Our Survival (Published)

Hey guys well I'm gonna rewrite this idea as it was too short and the story idea doesn't appease me much so I'm gonna change this.

Note : Shido does not exist in this universe

The sun was setting as the colors from the horizon brightens up. Though it only flashed orange it was very breath taking to see it.

We set our scene as we are in a room that looks very.... high tech? Like it was covered in metal, weapons, armours etc are hanging on the wall that it looks like an armory. By then the door to the room opens up as a white haired individual came in with a face expressing no emotion. Her blue eyes stand out as somehow behind them we can see a flare burning.

She looked over to the window to see the sun glowing orange. But suddenly it flashed green for only a split second.

The girl's eyes widen as she then went to grab her gear as she put it on in a hurry before being transported out of the room by a tube.

The tube connects itself to outside the building she was in as when she was ejected from a tube her gear suddenly sprouted mechanical wings before she started to fly. She then set her gear to high speed as she flew across the city in a quick hurry.

??? : 'He's here.... and he's not escaping this time'

She then reached the forest as she was above it looking down with her expression suddenly changing to anger. As we look down from her view we see a boy meditating on the roof with him.

He was just peacefully taking in the air as he looks undisturbed by anything as he had a smile on his face.

The girl however didn't have her expression changed at all and charged her gun she was carrying and open fired on the boy. The bullets were coming at him in a fast rate that it was hard to see where it was coming from.

The boy didn't even react from the loud sound of the gun as he was still meditating.

The bullets were already very close to him that it looks like its about to pierce him.

??? : Dice 1 SHIELD

The boy said that as a big shield suddenly appeared beside him blocking the bullets.

The girl's eyes widened in shock to what she saw before she gritted her teeth and started flying around the boy trying to shoot him.

The boy on the other hand was still meditating and he was somehow using the shield to block all attempts of attacks as if it was all just a fake reality he was in. The girl still kept trying and trying to shoot him as the boy kept blocking that it was making her even angrier as time went by.

She had enough and she pulled out a...... is that a lightsaber but as a normal sword?

She brought the weapon up above her head as she charged straight down doing a downward slash but only for the boy to suddenly stand on his hand moving to the side while also dodging the attack. The attack hits the ground and caused a little shockwave to happen making the surroundings get destroyed.

The girl however pulled the sword out of the ground and went to try and slash the boy again.

The boy didn't react much but kept dodging the attacks while having his eyes closed like he's some kind of magician in red or green. This type of thing kept happening for a long time with the girl just missing her slashes with none of them connecting. She kept growing angrier by the second that she just also fired with her pistol while also slashing.

The boy still dodging everything except this time he's dodging with such proficiency that it was not even close to hitting him at all. By then as she was about to unleash another attack her earpiece suddenly rang.

??? : ORIGAMI THAT WAS RECKLESS OF YOU BUT WE'RE HERE.

She looked up from where she was standing to see her team just above her with their weapons drawn out

The boy seems to also respond by looking up but by then he opens his eyes revealing the jade green eyes he always had.

??? : Just 50 minutes in and I'm already getting hunted damn *rubs his head*

??? : Trickster your reign of terror ends now.

??? : *Sigh* I said this once and I'll say it again. I'm not a fucking person who wants to cause destruction and who gave you that idea.

??? : That's what they all say. And our work informants are not for you to know.

All the girls raised their weapons before they started to open fire on the boy. The boy seriously dodges all the bullets with none of them even hitting him as she even showed off a bit and kicked some of the bullets away with his legs. The others then brought out rocket launchers and started aiming.

??? : Jesus fucking christ are you really resorting to explosives?

??? : If this is how we detain spirits like you then so be it. Besides you're only a special case cause you're the only male spirit.

??? : Welp fair but *moves hand up* I already had enough.

When the boy moves his hand up as something was seen coming out of his hand..... it was a dice.

The dice went up as it spun around a lot before landing back in the boy's hand before he says.

??? : Dice 3 BIND

When he said that all the girls suddenly froze as their arms suddenly got strapped tot heir body rendering their arms useless. Not only that even their armor suddenly stopped working and making them slowly glide down landing on the ground. Their legs were also not excluded as they were both stuck together like glue.

The others girl can only look in shock at the boy who was looking at them with no expression.

??? : Don't be surprised besides this is the first time you ever seen me use my weapons. On that note I'll be off now *waves*

The other girls can only grit their teeth. The white haired girl, Origami, was looking down as you can see her face looking like it was about to cry but she was suddenly smacked in the head. She was confused but she looked up to see the boy staring at her.

??? : Why looking down? I mean you got your information about what my playstyle can be.

She can only look at him before she moved her head away.

??? : Not the type to talk huh? But it doesn't change the fact that the way you were fighting resembles to someone of revenge.

Her eyes widened in shock as she looked toward the boy who somehow showed a look of pity.

??? : I can't say anything as I know nothing of you but *stands up* we will meet soon again, Origami I believe. By then know my name is Izuku Midoriya.

The boy then really walked away and as soon as he was out of her sight she can move her arms again as she looked at the place where the boy vanished.