Idea #12 : Always an Eye to the Crime

*splat*

It was raining outside a certain building as the rain started building up. It was only 9 in the morning but already cats and dogs? Damn life knows when to get dramatic or not.

As the building came clearer into view we see the name of the building being called Samuel's cooking but the words were so faded that some of the letters were no longer seen. On the outside it would seem like an abandoned building but in truth it was more than that.

We then zoom into the building as we see a room with a couch, an office table, some documents and a whiteboard. By the wall we see a boy in a weird outfit resembling to that of a superhero. He even has his hood on making him look like a bunny. The color of it somehow stands out in the room as it doesn't leave room of darkness.

The room was even shrouded in darkness with no light entering. Even the curtains were blocking the only light entering the window. When only silence was only heard throughout this room ignoring the pattering of the rain. The door to the room opens itself shrouding the room in light leaving a female figure at the door.

She was wearing a gray dress accompanied with a little bow like a high school outfit. Her sky blue eyes were seen to shine with her pale white hair moving along the wind from the rain as she put away her umbrella before entering the room.

She looked around the room before sighing a bit before flicking the switch next to the door opening the lights.

??? : Do you really have to turn off the lights?

??? : Better not be noticed out to the public. This place is supposed to be abandoned and no one should know people work here.

??? : Then why come here even though you're a hero?

??? : Siesta there's a thing of trying to keep away a second side to yourself.

Siesta : *sigh* Makes me wonder how we got together in work

??? : Well that depends even logic can't solve how we got together for this work we all secretly do.

Siesta : Well putting that aside, where are the others?

??? : They're currently outside looking for some leads.

The boy stopped leaning against the wall as he then slowly walks to the whiteboard before spinning it revealing a lot of papers on the walls, newspapers, documents, information and everything about some recent events while having them all connected by a red string.

??? : About him *points at an image*

The image he was pointing at was a face of an adult who has ash blonde hair, a big scar on his left side of the face with even a fake eye. He has a crazed look on his face giving one of a pure brute and fighter.

 He has a crazed look on his face giving one of a pure brute and fighter

??? : Ever since I fought him he was a big pain to me. I did some digging and found about everything he did in the past.

Siesta : It wasn't pretty was it?

??? : It never was I thought there would at least be a reason behind his actions...... but it seems he just wanted to fight for no reasons. Just the thought of it makes me sick *clenches fist*

Siesta : Izuku please *holds his shoulder* You know we can't change what they are now but we have a choice to make of where they should be now.

Izuku : Yeah but now we have to put him behind bars and he isn't making it easy *goes to a table*

As Izuku approached the table he looked over it to a file on the table containing his own documents and official documents along with it. He was looking at it before bringing one to his hand and handing it to Siesta who opened the file to look through the information.

Izuku : He's currently in hiding ever since he broke out of Tartarus. It was a problem for us as even though he is big and can cause a lot of crimes he can even be sneaky. This was troubling even for me as his hiding spots could be anywhere in Japan.

Siesta : *looks at Izuku* Then I suppose we are here again to solve this problem?

Izuku : I rather do it quick than let him do what he wants as no one should know what it felt like for them to lose a love one *remembers a certain kid*

Siesta : I see *looks away a bit* I'll help as much as I can besides who can leave another coworker of theirs when they needed them most.

Izuku : *smiles a bit* Thanks Siesta

Siesta smiled back while having a bit of pink tint on her cheek before she went and sat on the couch before looking in the file along with some stuff Izuku brought to her with him also reading some files. They were looking at each of them as time goes by with them being around the room looking at as much files as they got.

When their door got opened randomly causing both of them to turn to the source. We then see 2 females as they were at the doorway. One of them was actually wearing an outfit fitting of a detective but has a stethoscope along with her having blonde hair along with sapphire eyes.

The other female seem to look like an adult but that was only her appearance. She was closer to their age than it may seem. She has long dark hair with painted blue at the end of it. She was wearing an overcoat that she did not put her arms through the sleeves but left it hanging. She was even wearing somewhat a luxurious outfit with her green jade eyes looking at Izuku.

The both of them were grinning as Izuku and Siesta seen it before they both also flash a grin in response.

Both : We found a lead.

Izuku : Then lets get going Siesta, Yelan and Amelia.

Everyone : YEAH

Everyone : YEAH