Idea #21 : I'm Never the Healer

??? : DEKU

??? : Hmm? *turns around* Oh its you "Kacchan"

The camera zooms out as we see 2 boys staring at each other as one seemed to wearing a suit while the other was a frizzy blonde haired boy who seems to be in a super hero suit. The blonde's face showed desperation as he wanted to confront his childhood friend.

 The blonde's face showed desperation as he wanted to confront his childhood friend

Bakugo : Why the fuck would you do this?

Izuku : Speaking calm for once? Wow *claps his hand* Isn't that a character development?

He was smiling as he was clapping but it soon stopped as his face started to change from a happy one to an anger one. He stared at Bakugo as you can see hate flaming up in his eyes. They both had a past that Izuku would never forget. It was one where he no longer see this teen in front of him as a person anymore.

Izuku : But in truth it doesn't change the fact of what happened. I already hate you to this day after you treat me like some extra. My quirk wasn't meant for anything to you huh? Funny how someone else who has a quirk that can't fight and then there's me who only "heal" just want you to bully me. Truly a thing to laugh about *chuckles*

Bakugo couldn't help but still stare at Izuku as guilt was present on his face seeing his "childhood friend" like this. But it doesn't get rid of the fact he has anger in him as he charged towards Izuku with his hands popping explosions.

Izuku however walked slowly towards Bakugo as he was coming in hot. He then vanished from his spot as he appeared behind Bakugo with his hands in his pocket. He didn't express any emotion as his move came up.

Izuku : Upgrade

As he did Bakugo stopped flying in the air as he fell down on the floor. He was confused on what was happening as he tried to activate his quirk but to no avail. Izuku seeing how he can't activate his quirk chuckled as he went towards him before delivering a kick to the side of the head causing him to fall to the ground.

Izuku : Not so high and mighty huh? *smirks* Well if you're wondering what I did to you? It is simple. I basically "Upgraded" you so that you can no longer use your quirk. It made you not have enough energy to even pop one explosion.

Bakugo's face then turned into horror realizing how Izuku was able to kill mass numbers of heroes in short time. He basically disabled their quirks as it was their one way of fighting before he can easily finish them. Izuku stood over him as Bakugo's face can seen to have questions. Izuku knowing the expression decided to let him voice his thoughts.

Bakugo : Why are you-

Izuku : A villain? Well it was already quite obvious to be honest so you don't need me to answer.

Bakugo : What..... even led you to this path....... and how did you powers just become this?

Izuku : *rubs his chin* Hmm my powers just basically came from someone else...... partially my quirk is just way more complicated that I thought. What led is me here is basically .... you. That's right its you, you piece of egoistic shit.

Bakugo was still on the ground as his head was pinned against it still thinking of what else he wants to know. Izuku knew there was one more question that needs answers and he was ready to smack it across Bakugo's face if needed to.

Bakugo : ..... Why are you aiming for many heroes when your target could've been me for revenge?

There was the question. Izuku smiled darkly as his aura started to intensify from the mere mention of his actions. Bakugo shivered from the aura as he could tell that Izuku is not the same person he once knew.

Izuku : I'm glad you asked "Kacchan". So let me tell you something. 

"Bakugo the thing is, heroes were meant to use words but the thing about this world Bakugo, is the universal language is violence and we've had that conversation. We spoken that language back in middle school.... *stands up* It's over Bakugo *walks away* onto a new day *smirks* a new plot....."

He then turns around to Bakugo as he got a clear view of his face showing the insanity look on it as it showed him how much he suffered. He wasn't the same person he once knew not in the eyes of him. Only to the eyes of his real friends..... maybe lovers.

Izuku : ....to destroy the Foundation of Heroes