Idea #29 : 2 Sides, 2 Lives

Brushing your teeth is common thing to do on a simple day like this, it isn't much but hey at least you're making yourself healthy.

Izuku was doing the same as he was brushing his teeth but he can't help but feel.... weird. But what can he do, everyday he's always having this feeling. It's the feeling of not being able to remember your favourite show. Even if he watched it thousands of times for some reason he always seem to forget the plot.

By then he then starts to get distracted by his thoughts about what he's going to be going to do today

Izuku : 'Today, Kacchan said that we would be attending a party held by my late cousin, she is currently residing near Tokyo, the train will be the way to go. Even if he didn't tell me I would've known from my cousin of all people. But the question is what do I bring her, I haven't even seen her in a long time.'

Izuku : 'Maybe a new bottle of shampoo.... too weak. A new item shown in advertisements.... untrustworthy. A possible new dead body that she wants to use as a servant?..... maybe too extreme coming from me. Gahhhh what even is it that she would want? Hmmm'

He then emptied his mouth of toothpaste as he gurgled on the water before spitting it out. He wiped his mouth from the paper towels before he got out of the bathroom and made his way towards his bedroom to get his clothes.

Izuku : 'Honestly with all things I know about her, she doesn't exactly want anything and thats what makes it difficult for me to figure out what she wants. Seriously at this point all she wants is for me to just be there for her..... but it would be a lame thing to do without some extra surprises.....'

Izuku was racking up his brain as he was in a thinking pose. With all he can think off exhausted, his mind's lightbulb flicked on as he figured something out. He snapped his fingers in joy that he figured it out.

Izuku : 'How come I didn't think of that?!!? She always seems to love these things before when we're young'

He then burst into his room, grabbed his clothes and then started to dash out of the house going to the mall. As he was running through the sidewalks towards the mall, certain people noticed him in the distance.

They waved towards him as they called out his name

??? : OII IZUKU

Izuku in the other hand didn't notice them as he still continued his run towards the mall which for the others caused them so sigh seeing the boy being like that today.

??? : What got him eccentric today?

??? : Not even sure but he seems to be focused about getting something at the mall.

??? : Don't you think its cause of the recent merchandise of the new hero "Devil's Kin"?

The other 2 looked towards the person as if she spurted out something crazy. The girl looked back at her friends not even fazed by their stares and kept her same composed face.