Idea #8 : This Existence (Published)

Shoutout to woieoo  for giving the idea. It was a cool concept and I decided to use the idea.

They say everything in this world was always there. If you can't notice the existence of something people would say you're blind. However to this world it was on a brink of being eradicated but saved by one existence. Glitches and glitches upon this world is a bit of a common sight but not for those with the naked eye.

We set our scene at a building going by the name Hololive. The building was known for its many streamers amongst the group that produces many clips, enjoyment and laughter for others. Nothing much was different as everyone was happily streaming or talking to one another.

However we go to a certain group in the building or rather a certain Coyote who was floating a bit while having many panels of information around her. She was doing her daily check up on the internet to find any good information. Nothing wrong right? Well that's kinda a stretch.

As she was was looking up information about something her screens start to change a bit in color, having parts of the screen missing before reappearing and splitting in half and moving in separate direction before coming back together. She sighed as this happened again before another panel opened up revealing a boy with glitched out color on his face. His hair fluffy but dyed with blue, green or red of all things. The color was switching around a bit but blended itself together. His eyes were also the same case but sometimes they glow into rainbow color.

??? : uhh I can't control my surroundings *shrugs*

??? : I swear Izuku *pinches her nose* I'm questioning how are you doing this and how are you still here?

Izuku : Awww come on it's hard to keep up this connection when I'm somewhere in the web.

??? : Then at least I don't know glitch your way here to meet all of us?

Izuku : Umm let's say I went too deep into the web. I'm kinda lost right now.

??? : *-_-* How did you even get lost?

Izuku : I don't know the internet is a maze. One thing can lead to another without you knowing. Also you're not the only one I'm talking to right now. Apparently I'm also talking to Zeta and some of the girls who are off stream. I'm giving them a heads up I'll be late.

???: *sigh* Well it saved me the trouble....... hey

Izuku : Yes Koyori? *tilts his head*

Koyori : .... It's been almost a few weeks since we all met you. How do you know about us so well like it's the back of your hand?

When Izuku heard that you could see him flinch. His mouth quivering as if trying to form words but is mind was thinking of something else. Memories that he didn't want to relive. Scenes he never wanted to see. Despair as he lost it all. He could only look down with Koyori looking at him with a bit of concern that she might've got too personal.

Izuku : That's.... something I rather not touch on Koyori don't worry you didn't get too personal as it is questionable. It's just....... I'm not ready to tell you or anyone about it yet...... I'm gonna close the connection now. *panel closes*

Koyori can only look as Izuku closes the connection. When he did all she can think about is his face when she asked him the question. His face showing sadness, pain and a little tear that was begging to come out of his eye. The image hurts her as she thinks she might've gone and done something bad.

The case on Izuku's side was different. After he closed the connection we are in the web where many datas, coding are seen around the area. Izuku was standing in the middle before tears start to fall out of his eyes one by one. He fall over to his knee before he starts to cry.

Izuku : I know you're here and alive but it can't get rid of the guilt I once had. It was all too fast and everything was lost for me...... even you girls. I can't keep stalling them on the truth and I'll have to tell them one day. It's hard to even think of something else when all I can think of............

is how I failed you.