Idea #14 : Petals to an Emerald (Published)

A figure went past the screen as the camera shows itself revealing a broken down city we all know as Japan. It was chaotic as many villains roam the streets, the cries of civilians trying to get away, heroes trying to contain the villains and many more.

The camera then perched itself to a road where we see many craters on the ground from what can be seen as a fight took place. We then looked over it to see a boy standing in the middle holding a villain by his collar. The boy in a suit as a vigilante, Izuku Midoriya, was interrogating the villain.

 The boy in a suit as a vigilante, Izuku Midoriya, was interrogating the villain

Izuku : Where is he damn it?

Villain : Haha as if I'll tell you the villains will never betray him as he is our leader.

Izuku : Then you mean nothing *tosses him*

As Izuku tossed him he was sent flying towards a building before crashing through 8 different buildings before landing down on the ground being very bruised and broken. He would even be almost at death's door as his breathing was growing weaker. Izuku knew he put a lot of power into it but he didn't care.

Izuku : Since he was no help time to find others.

Izuku vanished from his spot as there were only sparks left on the ground. He was then seen on a rooftop as he looked down over the city seeing the many chaos happening. He opened his mask and ate what appeared to be a...... cookie?

Izuku : *sigh* I swear why did I have this on me..... right forgot I was supposed to give it to her that day before this happened.

After he finished he then put on his mask again before jumping far into the air activating One for All. He then went on for the rest of the day beating up every villain he finds and kept interrogating them to find All for One or rather the person holding the quirk, Tomura Shigaraki.

As he finished one of his interrogations, danger sense activated making Izuku reflexively dodge a bullet that was shot near his head. He looked at the bullet that was stuck to the floor before looking back.

As he did he was met with a girl with red mixed with black hair which seems to blend well. She was holding what appears to be a sniper rifle in her hand before she put it away off screen and somehow got a scythe. She then jumped down from the roof she was on before she was in front of Izuku. And as convenient as that rain started to pour down from the sky.

Izuku : Why are you here? I thought I told you to not find me.

The way Izuku said it in a tone made the girl's blood boil before she jumped at him swinging her scythe to which Izuku dodged instantly away.

??? : How can you even say that when I see your condition now?

As Izuku was far from her danger sense was activated again warning him to dodge as he did a high jump into the sky activating float to look down seeing ice on the floor. When that happened he dodged yet again from a punch that was aimed at his face before seeing a girl with blonde hair in view.