Idea #30 : Try to Keep up

Izuku was wearing headphones over his head as he was jamming to some tunes. He is laid down on a green plane as he kept bopping his head to the tunes with his eyes closed. He is at peace with his surroundings as he can't even get disturbed by his surroundings.

??? : Izuku

Yeah, he can't even tell what is going on as the music was pretty nice to listen to.

??? : Izuku

He would remain here for a long time taking in the long breeze that suddenly came over his head. It was so quick and cold yet it made him want to drift to sleep.

??? : IZUKU

A slap came smacking across his head as Izuku got up instantly as he rubbed his head as it grew a red mark. He flinched a bit from touching his forehead as he looked over to see who was talking to him.

And that person was none other than his best friend, Shoto Todoroki.

The bi colour teen was just kneeling down looking at Izuku with a neutral look

The bi colour teen was just kneeling down looking at Izuku with a neutral look. Izuku can only look at him as he sighed before taking off his headphone.

Izuku : Nice to see you Todoroki, you caught a cold or were you too hot for it? *snicker*

The bi colour teen still kept his neutral look but he stood up as he reached out his hand. Izuku responded as he grabbed his hand and pulled himself up. Izuku then got his hands on his hips as he started the conversation now. This time his voice was a bit serious.

Izuku : So buddy, what is you want to see me for?

Todoroki shifted his eyes a bit but he responded.

Shoto : Well this may come sudden and well I for one don't normally come to you like this.

Izuku : You sure don't. Normally it would be me and you having a little bro talk. I could always see that as your reason but what is the problem right now?

Todoroki bit his lip a bit, as his face was showing some regret and guilt. Izuku narrowed his eyes as he grabbed his shoulder making Todoroki stare at his eyes.

Izuku : Bro come on, tell me what's wrong. You can't just try to dance around the topic with me you know.

The bi colour teen sighed as he pushed Izuku's hands off his shoulders. Todoroki just stared down as the ground as Izuku just kept looking at Todoroki, waiting for his response. By then Todoroki words came in.

Shoto : ..... I don't know how, I don't know why, but I need your help Izuku- No the city needs your help.

Izuku eyes widened coming off shocked from his words. Izuku exasperatedly sigh as he kneaded his temples. He seemed a bit tired and exhausted just from that line as he responded to Todoroki with some of his words heating up.