Idea 18 : Yet to Realize

So this time I'm gonna write this like it's a preview like it shows moments in the book that would only be some glimpses.

A boy was standing on the roof as he looks over the edge to see a never ending height that seems to stretch above 3000 meters. It was way taller than it may seem but it was only a trick to the boy's eyes as it showed nothing but no emotion at all. It was then he let go of the railing he was holding onto that it finally start his descend.

.....

......

......

It was forever as he kept falling and falling that he feels like he was in space. It was then when he finally reached the ground.

Izuku : I'm still going.

His body went through the floor as water was seen splashed being dyed in the color of red. He still continue his descent in the blood red water before the screen blacks out.

Izuku : They did say we go plus ultra.

The screen then faded as it shows him on the roof of a building wearing black clothing as his face was staring down with a face of determination.

Izuku : My time never ended

He was seen jumping across the building as he run in speed unnatural to humans. He was even wearing a mask with the appearance of it being a creepy smile across it while showing two of Izuku's eyes, Green and red.

Izuku : It's now a war of 2 sides

Izuku was then in the sewers fighting someone holding a big weapon that has lines along it glowing and even looking mechanical. He wasn't struggling at all as he knocks out the person with ease.

A pillar came onto the camera blocking the view.

He was then seen again as he stuck in the middle of people who seems to have many crazy smiles while some wear masks. They even appear to have some kind of flesh protruding out of their body such as the back, arms or even legs. Izuku then has the same thing but it starts to slowly come out of his back as his one eye turn red.

Izuku : And I'm stuck in the middle of it.

Izuku sighed as he went through all the people with them not moving one bit until after he got a distance from them, their necks suddenly sprayed blood as their head then came off with a clean cut.

Izuku : I'm never alone now.

He was seen again smiling while talking to some people in a cafe. They all had smiles on their faces as they were enjoying his company. Izuku then brought the tea cup to his mouth as he we see the liquid flowing into his mouth.

Izuku : I never thought I would be this happy ever.