Idea #16 - Shark's Link

Gura : Still been years huh?

Our shark girl was seen standing in front of the ocean as she looked at it while being deep in thought. She was wondering for the past many years of everything that happened till now. It all just went down as she tries to build herself up from the fall of Atlantis.

Gura : *prays* I hope you all are ok in heaven.

It is not a farewell praying as she was only praying on the anniversary of the fall of Atlantis

It is not a farewell praying as she was only praying on the anniversary of the fall of Atlantis. She then looked up at the sky as she was trying to hold back a tear from escaping her eye.

Flashback

It was burning...... everything the buildings were burning, the corals were being destroyed, the cries and call of fellow lives being drowned out. It wasn't something to be happy about. It was the start of the fall of Atlantis.

We see Gura running besides a male around the same height as her as he was also seen to be breathing heavily from the running. They both were running from nails being shot beside them as they dodge it. They then took cover by a nearby rock that blocks all the attacks from the enemy's side.

Gura : *breathing heavily* What should we do this isn't going well.

??? : We hide there *points at a nearby tunnel* Its the best we got right now.

She nodded as both of them ran towards the tunnel as they slowly went into it. They were then walking carefully in the dark as they both were holding hands to make sure they don't lose each other in the dark.

The boy noticed the room becoming a bit weird that he brought out a stone to which it glowed. As it did it then lighted up the entire room.

 As it did it then lighted up the entire room

??? : Well that was weird I thou-

He got cut off as the ceiling suddenly started to become unstable as he took notice. He saw it collapse as his eyes start to panic but predict where its gonna fall. He and Gura then dodged most of the debris as they were getting out of the cave. They were only getting close before....

*clunk*

He heard that as he looks back to see Gura having her tail stuck underneath a rock as she desperately tries to pull it.

His eyes widen as he dashed towards her.

??? : GURA

Flashback end

Those memories were the last ones she ever saw him. She brought up her tail as she brought it in front of her showing her tail with a part of it bitten off.

Gura : Many years and it didn't heal *smiles* But it still reminds me of you.

She then looked towards the ocean more as she was only in a daze before it was interrupted by her best friend.

Amelia : HEYY GURA

She snapped out of her daze as she looked towards her best friend who standing there giving her a worried look.

Amelia : You don't look good, you're crying.

Gura : Huh? *notices her tears*

What she didn't notice is when she was dazing off she couldn't hold back the tears that were in her as she slowly started to cry.

She wiped it off quickly before looking back at Amelia.

Gura : Don't worry Ame just something I remembered.

This worried Amelia to a degree as throughout her time with Gura she never seen her cry so for her to remember something must be something painful. She can't relate if she doesn't know but it seems Gura was remembering something from far back before she met her.

Gura then looked at Amelia before she smiled and say.

Gura : Let's go back we have a stream to catch up on hehe *walks away*

Amelia just looked at Gura as she walks away. Honestly for her to smile when she was crying earlier would make it seem like she's faking her emotions but Amelia can see she is very genuine about it. She then walks with Gura as she also smiles.

Elsewhere

We see someone who is against the wall in a dark room as he was seen unconscious or comatose. No movement was seen before his hand twitched.

Though it was only a slight movement his body suddenly started to stand up before his eyes fully opens itself revealing his 2 eyes with one being ocean blue and the other being jade green.

He looks around the room in confusion before he puts his hand on his head trying to remember something.

??? : What exactly happened?

His head was a mess before it all hits him.

??? : I- I need to know how long it is.

Back to Gura

We see Gura back in her room as she held her tail to her body as she can only look at the ceiling.

The camera then shows both Gura and the boy facing opposite sides as they both then talked in unison.

Both : I just hope you're doing well Brother/Sister