Idea #22 : Blocks.... I'm Crazy

*crackle*

Izuku : Well another day like this *sigh while looking up* Just the same way as how this world works.

It was midnight as Izuku was sitting ground with the fire flaring in front of him. It was not even moving that much as there was no wind at all. It just sucks as fuck when you're only sitting by the fire with nothing but just the sky. Sure the stars can be pretty but at this moment it was dark. The sky had no stars as there was only clouds.

??? : Is it really that boring?

Izuku : Trust me just because I'm not from here gives that feeling.

??? : I mean in your eyes we are just a "game" but to us in this day is just a beautiful night.

Izuku : If only I can see out of your eyes. Fuck what have my life come to *lies down*

He was lying down on the grass as the voice then walked next to him as they sat down right next to him. He jus looks at the person before looking back into the white sky. He just stare at the sky for an indefinite amount of time as the person next to him did the same.

??? : What were you exactly doing before you arrive though?

Izuku : Just jumping around the city like a bunny on drugs.

??? : *confused face* Why the fuck were you doing that?

Izuku : Cause crime never sleeps. Your world has its own laws while mine does so you can see why.

??? : You're fucking lucky you found me. If it was someone else they wouldn't believe you.

Izuku : Trust me I am already happy that you did since this world is literally just so fucking confusing to me.

??? : You mean like this gunpowder that I somehow produced out of my hand. *does so*

Izuku : *stares with the "Yep" face* it literally just confuses me on how the fuck you can do that.

??? : Well my kind normally uses it.

Izuku : Yeah to become some of kind walking suicide bomber. Your kind just literally tried to blow me up earlier.

??? : HEY come on at least know I'm different. I'm not like those brain dead sad face walkers that just creep up behind you just to blow up.

Izuku just stared at the person as they look away fully remembering how they first met. It was one chaotic moment for them as they both just became silent. Then Izuku looked away as he sat up seeing that the furnace finished cooking his beef.

Izuku : Welp there's my dinner I'm hungry. *walks to his furnace*

??? : Wait I want some as well *does a cute face*

Izuku : *chuckles* Alright alright you little kid here *gives her a steak*

??? : thwank yhou *eating it*

They then proceeded to eat their steak as they satisfied their stomach that was empty for a while. They felt full as Izuku drank some water. Izuku looked back at the person as the moon was behind them illuminating the person fully as we see them appear to be a female girl with a green hoodie that she wore above her head. She had the zip open a bit from the top only revealing her neck and a bit below it. Her hoodie even appeared to have a block face making a sad face. We even some light reflecting off her orange hair.

Izuku just stares at her as she was staring at the fire wit her holding her legs as the sleeves roll up a bit revealing her to have black gloves. It was also worth noting she was sitting in a fetal position that Izuku could see her shorts under her hoodie.