Idea #17 : Going Further Beyond

*crash*

*clutter*

*crack*

*rumbles*

The rock structure collapsed as the debris falls down. The dust from it filled the air before disappearing revealing a young boy who was lying on top of the debris with some covering him.

Izuku : *coughs blood* God that hurts a lot.

He was struggling to move as he lifted himself up from the debris. As he got up we got a view of him as his hair was green, fluffy and almost looks like a sheep's fur. We even see him having a monkey tail on him. He looks up as he struggles to maintain focus with only one eye open.

??? : So what are you going to do primate? Even your strongest form can't handle this Tuffle.

Izuku grits his teeth as he looks up at his opponent before bringing out a sack from out of his pockets and put in a bean to which he crunched on. As he did we see the injuries he was sustaining get healed up as he now opens his other eye.

Izuku : This is gonna be a problem..... even Super Saiyan God wasn't able to damage him properly.

??? : Hehe even if you get healed up the problem is how long can you last with you little beans?

Izuku : I can't let him do more damage to this timeline as he's way stronger than the Baby Vegeta from the original timeline.

Baby : Hehe you finally noticed the gap between our powers now?

Izuku then flew up in speed as he went towards Baby trying to land a right hook to which he dodges easily

Izuku then flew up in speed as he went towards Baby trying to land a right hook to which he dodges easily. He then lifts his leg up and hits against the back of Izuku sending him straight down.

He landed and dust filled the area before it dispersed in a flash by Izuku making a shockwave from his transformation, Super Saiyan God.

He then was seen teleported quickly towards Izuku trying to land a quick punch to the side but Baby blocks it with his arm easily before grabbing onto Izuku's arm

He then was seen teleported quickly towards Izuku trying to land a quick punch to the side but Baby blocks it with his arm easily before grabbing onto Izuku's arm. He then pulled it making Izuku lurched towards him before being hit in the face with a powerful right hook from Baby. He got launched as Baby brought his hands up and started firing fast ki blasts that hit Izuku more and more as he landed on the ground.