Idea #2 : Izuku in persona 5 scramble

We see two people running across an ice hallway as they were rushing towards the throne room. As both of them were running side by side they started talking.

??? : So you remember the plan?

??? : Yep all clear after all my memory never fails me *smiles*

??? : Alright then the plan is a go Oracle.

Oracle : *speaking through their ear pieces* Ok then guys let's not mess this up. The enemy up ahead is tough but you guys can do it. You better be back or else we'll give you a good beating Joker and Emerald.

Emerald : Don't worry Oracle we got this after all......

Both : We never lose *sprints even more*

They they then ripped off their own masks and their speed increased far more than earlier before their masks then reformed on their faces.

Joker : It's time

Emerald : To play our own cards.

They then bursted through the doors where in the throne room they see a woman at the dining table eating food. She looks so obese that it looks like she ate a car.

??? : Hmm? *looks up* Seems like you're here.

Emerald : This is the end of the line

Joker : It's time you really learn your actions.

??? : *chuckles* And what makes you think I will?

Joker : Because we learn about that incident of the ice statue.

??? : Hmm!?! *flinches then looks up in rage* HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?!?

Emerald : You're just changing the subject, we are gonna let you know it's never good to control others just for your bidding.

??? : So what if I do IM JUST TRYING TO MAKE THE CITY A STAINLESS SNOWFLAKE!!

Joker : And that's the problem just cause of one mistake you can't take other people's lives just to make yours better. YOU'RE JUST BEING SELFISH!!

??? : ENOUGH *Flips over the table but eats it as her belly has a mouth* I HAD IT WITH YOU SINCE YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND MY THINKING THEN LET FORCE SHOW YOU.

Joker : Seems like we have to beat some sense into her.

Emerald : Yeah, and I'm willing to make her life be turned around.

Joker : Heh then let's do this *rips out his mask* ARSENE

When he shouted that blue flames enveloped around Joker with some glistening in it before it started to separate from him forming a figure in a red suit behind with a scary face. He was wearing a top hat and he was just looking elegant beside him. It even did a demonic laugh after being summoned that can send shivers down a person's spine.

Emerald : Alright *rips out his mask* RAOUL

When Emerald shouted the same thing happened to him except the figure that appeared beside him wore a red bowler hat with his face being hidden, he has claws sharper than usual with a red suit as well. He has yellow wings protuding from him as he was standing menacingly behind Emerald where he also did a pose.

Joker : Really a Jojo reference?

Even though Joker was asking that he was smiling about it while looking at Emerald.

Emerald : Hey everything's Jojo reference.

We then go to a room full of prison cells, the cells was aligned in a circle where the middle is like a warden's table with someone looking into a portal. She had a blue dress, 2 golden eyes, a buttery fly on the side of her hair and she was holding a book.

??? : And so their next battle begins. *smiles* I wish you both the best of luck that your plan can overpower her will of controlling other people's hearts

She then opened her book in her hand before stopping at the end of it where a photo can be seen. It was of her in a restaurant with a boy with Emerald eyes, green hair that looks like the color of broccoli and the smile he makes that stand out the most to her. They were even hugging each other while looking at the camera. She shedded a tear a bit before closing the book and closing her eyes.

??? : Even so *opens them with determined eyes* You both are tricksters as you both have the power to reshape the path this world has taken. If one of you falls the other can cover the other, you never leave people alone no matter what they say as you want to help them. And Emera- no Izuku I just hope one day you can remember who I really am.*smiles*.

This is just an edit:

I don't own this as it belongs to Zanzex on Devian art