Idea #27 : Dead... or an Alive Yaksha?

*huff*

*huff*

*huff*

3 sounds from this girl tells us she wasn't having the nicest of all dreams. It wasn't even supposed to be this way because she has experienced it many times but this one just somehow hits the lane of fear and yet curiosity.

She was laying on her bed moving around as her face was panting as much as she can as she was having a hard time breathing. Her lime green hair seems to follow as it moved along her head waving around from her momentum.

Her dream is like this...

All she see is dead bodies stacking upon one another, people walking towards someone like a reanimated corpse, a soldier or 1 man standing wearing a mask as he was holding a katana in his hand. He looked at the corpses as a flash of static appeared showing us the corpses having an aura of dread. It phased back as the man silently charged at them killing them all in 1 swift blow.

The girl who was watching this dream for some reason is there at that moment. She was looking at the masked man as he killed all of them with no ease. He was having no problem at all as he continued to slash at many more to come. 

As the girl looked she can see a charging corpse from behind the man as they brought their sword up.

??? : LOOK OUT

The man couldn't react fast or rather he didn't even move at all as the man slash at his back causing the masked person to fall to the ground.

The girl almost felt like wanting to fall as well as she saw someone die in front of her eyes. But to her surprise she can see the masked person rising back up as the wound on his back completely healed up as he looked back at the man who slashed him. The man started to back up a bit in fear from the masked person suddenly being revived as that masked person decapitated the person in a quick slash.

 The man started to back up a bit in fear from the masked person suddenly being revived as that masked person decapitated the person in a quick slash

The masked man then suddenly looked at the girl as she looked at him with some tears in her eyes as she started to back up as he approaches her.

Even though he seemed to kill people with an aura that seems dangerous, she is still scared of him as he might mistaken her as an enemy.

He kept approaching her as she started to back up as she moved her head back and forth wanting him to not approach her.

??? : P-please.... stay away f-from me.

They kept up the same thing until her back hit against a wall as she stared at him suddenly in front of her. 

She closed her eyes in a lot of fear he was gonna bring her death....

But she was instead brought in with an aura that seems to chase her fears away. She even felt a touch against her cheek as she opened them to see the masked person no longer holding his katana as he was cleaning her tears away.