Back to belos

Hunters pov:

(back at the owl house)

Would it be weird if i just texted him? I though, stareing at my scroll.

probly not that weird.

Hunter: HeY> EDRic

Ed: This is Emria

Ed: Why do you type like that lol

Hunter: WhY do you have. Edrics scrOLL.?

Ed: why are you texting him?

Hunter: NoT YouR BUIsness.

Ed: Ok its edric, srry about that- Emria stole my scroll again :(

Hunter: ItS fiNe

Hunter: I wase WanderIng WhEn We CAn hanG ouT Again.

Ed: Im free this friday, you can come to my house :P

Hunter: Ill be ThERe

Hunter: HowS batrick?

Ed: He MisSes you

Hunter: TeLl Him I sAid HiKJbflkb/

That moment i was seized for behind.

"Your coming back to the castle golden gaurd." Terras voice cackled.

"NO!" I panicked, stomping on her ugly shoes and squirming from her grasp.

How did she get in here? Was Luz and Eda ok? How did i not hear a coven head come in?

"Get back here you little brat!" Terra yelled.

"NO!" I yelled back, stuffing my scroll in my pocket and sprinting outside. Big mistake. The entire premise was filled with coven heads.

"What do i do what do i do whatdoido" i panicked.

"Tweet" Flapjack twitterd, turning into a staff in my hands.

"Thanks buddy." i gulped, taking off into the sky.

The coven head were right on my tail, shouting and throwing spells to try to grab me out of the air.

"EDA?!!" i shouted, "Where was she?"

Suddenly hooty shot past me, knocking coven gaurds out of the sky left and right.

After steadying myself i scanned the ground and spotted an armoured carrige driving away. That had to eda and luz in there. I decided, speeding down and landing on the back.

Then, i pulled a pin from my pocket and began working at at the lock until i heard a click.

The door swung open and i froze. Coven guards.

"Surprise!" One of them said, before grabbing me and shoving me in a smaller cage.

It was a decoy.

Titan i was stupid. And i still dont know where eda and luz are.

"You friends are in the truck ahead of us." A coven guard laughed. "Dont look so sad, i know belos is going to take good care of you, i know hes been worried sick since you dissaperance."