Big news

Hunters pov:

back at the owl house Edric and I were flopped down on the couch, edric applying ice to my head and humming softly. I felt a lot better now. The pain in my head down to an almost unnodicable ache. Partally beacuse I was healing, but mostly because Edrics gentle touch distracted me from the pain.

Snuggling into my lap Edric soon fell alseep. I couldent blame him- it had been a long few days.

"Sleep well love." I sighed, running my fingers through his soft hair.

A few minutes later I began to drift off as well, That was untill Eda walked in.

"Hey hunter." She said, shutting the door quietly. "I got news and . . . you might want to brace yourself."

I looked up, eyes fluttering open. "Alright what is it?"

"Its Belos, the castle just annouced that hes dead."

"What?' I gasped, the movement walking Edric, who sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"You alright hunter?" He asked, taking my hand "Whats happening?"

"Hes dead..."

"Who?"

"Belos!"

Eda nodded, pulling out her scroll. "Its all over the news- here look."

I took the scroll, swiping through the articles.

Emperor Belos found dead says coven head Terra. She and the others are rushing to find a new empeor or set up a new way of government.

Emperor found dead, face ripped off- demon attack suspected

Belos found dead- Whats next?

Assasionation or unfortunate accident? Emporor belos found dead

"What the fuu- I mean im not surprised we kicked his ass pretty hard." Edric commented, eyes wide

I gulped, trying to shove away the strange feeling in my stomache. He was gone. I was free now.

Belos was dead.

Tears suddenly began streaming down my face.

Before i knew what was happening Eda was wrapping her arms around me.

"Hunter! Whats wrong?" Edric asked, "Do you need more ice?"

"I dont know.." I said, pulling away from eda and wiping my tears.

"Hey its alright hunter." Eda said, "I know its a lot. Belos was a peice of shit but he still raised you. . . Just let it out."

"did you kill him?" I asked, looking up at her.

"Uhh would you be mad if i did?" She asked a little sheepishly.

"No." I said, a small smile spreading across my face as i melted back into her hug "Thank you Eda."

___________________________

These old ppl be dropping like flies

Srry for short chpt lol