Please wake up

Edrics pov

The rest of the night was a blur, i know raine was yelling, and that Eda carried darius back to the house while steve carried hunter. Raine was right next to me, i was leaning on them as i walked, hardly able to stand from exhaustion.

After arriving i collapsed on the couch. I dont know where eda and the others went but i didnt have the energy to follow. Raine stayed next to me, helping pach my injuries and as i drifted to sleep i heard amity burst though the door, yelling my name.

The next day- had it been a day? I could have been out for a month and i wouldent know the difference.

"Well look whos up." Amity smiled, a look of relief crossing 

"goodmorning." i mumbled, pushing myself off the couch.

"You mean good afternoon." Amity said, "You slept for like 14 hours."

"Not surprised." I sighed, voice raspy. "Can i get some water?"

Amity handed me a glass and i took a sip.

"Where is everyone?" I asked, nodicing the quietness of the house.

"At the emergency room." Amity sighed. "I dont know much about what happened but Raine said things were bad."

"Hunter too?"

"yeah."

I winced. "Is he ok?"

"I dont know."

"Oh."

"Edric, you dont need to tell me everything but i need to know what happened. Where were you?" Amity asked, "I was worried sick then at like 1 in the morning Luz texted and said you were at the owl house. I Burst in and things were just . . . Chaos."

"Can we talk about this over food? Im starving."

Flashback

Walking back to my house after dropping off hunter i felt weird. There were butterflys in my stomach and i couldnt help but feel happy, and a little anxious.

A few minutes later the woods went quiet. The usual sound of skittering creatures vanished making the euphria fade into a sickened uneasyness.

Its a dark woods, it was normal to be a little paranoid. I told myself, shrugging it off.

Big mistake. I should have run.

Moments later a glowing net wrapped around me and a short demon with yellow eyes bound my mouth so i couldent scream.

I was terrified- heart beating out of my chest, mind racing. What the fuck was happening? Where was she taking me?

A few minutes later i go my answer.

"If this doesnt send him running back to me then nothing will." Belos chuckled, wrapping a thorny vine around me and lifting me from the net. "Go keep an eye on the golden gaurd kiki, you are dismissed."

I dont know how much time passed but eventually i passed out from fatigue and maybe blood loss.

. . .

Some time later i woke up to the sound of Hunters voice.

"Edric!" He gasped, rushing forward but a sharp spike shot in front of him.

"no no no." Belos said dissaprovingly. "If you want him were going to make a deal."

-Time skip to when Ed and Eda were dropped off outside-

"Eda! We have to go back!" I begged, tears streaming down my face. The guards had dropped us off on the outskirts of the castle and left.

"Darn right we do." Eda growled. "Are you strong enough to do magic right now?"

I nodded.

That was a lie, i felt like laying down and never getting up. But there was no way i was going to do that when hunter was in danger.

"Cool, You stay back and use illusions to distract him, ill rip him to shreds." Eda said.

"No way im fighting too!" I said. Eda frowned.

"Alright, but promise me youll be as careful as possible."

"I promise." I said, "now lets go!"

On the way in Raine and darius spotted us, quickly agreeing to to help.

My heat was racing, as fast as we had come back for hunter the spell was in action even before we left, i was terrified it was too late.

"then we had a huge battle and i think we won but i still dont know if the spell was compleated and im so worried- amity what if he-"

"Lets go see him." Amity interupted, "Like right now."

"Really? your not going to drag me home?" I asked, wiping away my tears.

"really. Now get up."

_____________________________

Amity being a good lil sis>>>

Also pretend ed told amity everything bc i dont feel like doing a compleate flashback :3